Need More Info Loyal Companion Vassals stepping over to "Very Poor" Kingdoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary: My Companion with a 100+ Relationship literally stepped over to Sturgia, She had 3 of my cities and just handed them over. The worst part about this issue is that Sturgia didn't even had any money. They're "Very Poor", but they keep paying for Mercanaries to harass my towns and to interrupt my trading non-stop. This should be looked at because Vassals that literally are my "Best Friends" shouldn't leave like that. It's absolutely insanity, If a Vassal does leave they should revoke all their Fiefs or you should get a message or something and then your either have to convince them to stay or they leave.
How to Reproduce: It just happens randomly, If a Vassal leaves they should revoke all their fiefs too
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): None
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX2060
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: Intel i7
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Laptop
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB SSD

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let us know.

Hey, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let us know.
That would take a long while, since it happens only in late kingdom. When you have Kingdoms with no cities and no castles and they just hang around in limbo with 20 soldiers per lord. They still call for war and there is a big chance where your vassal just step over to the other side. I've seen it happen without mods too.

I think it's where the game considers that the battle is ''Unfair" and tries to balance the tide, but it happens with 100 relationship and lords with many castles, I could understand a lord with low relation and with very few land that they get pissed, but then still how does a very poor Kingdom that can barely hold their own buy a lord?

I've not used mods and I've had this happend aswell.

Afaik it seems to be a known issue. in this 1.80 patch.
The few times its happend to me I've just savescummed and then it wont happend.

I've only have it happend when the other faction declares war though, and the proximity of that lord is typically on their borders, then they jump ship.

For another post of similar issue(it may be abit different but the origina poster can take a look at it if its the same or different).

Back
Top Bottom