Low population

Users who are viewing this thread

So im not sure if i just joined at the wrong time or something but is this mod dying off? I spent about 2 hours wandering about having no idea what to do and it seems as though the only server i could find was empty. Is there a small group of players that get on at a certain time of day that i just dont know about? This seems like a really fun idea but i dont want to just get onto an empty server every day

It's hit or miss depending on the day, NW events start at 3 EST usually so it's a pain to be on then as most of the Euros are in their event. I've not been on in the past week due to loss of interest really, that and tons of yardwork now that the snow's melted to the point you can do anything.

I remember alot of the Northumbrians getting pissy about the map not being updated after complaints about York having this specific weakness in its walls that allowed the Vikings to get in without breaking down the gates. They formed a large proportion of the population, so I'd suggest asking them. I do recall them boycotting the server and us playing various different servers to pass the time.

Alas, clan based mob rule is the name of the game for persistent mods now. They determine if the mod lives or dies and it sucks, especially when all these clans have join or die policies that discourage the few players that don't join clans.

Back
Top Bottom