Low FPS

Users who are viewing this thread

So far there was no problem but yesterday fps im dropped and still the same. I get more than 90 fps in a 500 player battle 2 days ago, and now I get 10-20 fps in a 80 player battle.

Apparently, the new patch has caused this problem for many other people. I've also noticed some FPS drops but not as prominent as yours.

Hope the next patch will sort this problem out.

i think that game use integrate gpu insteat of hight performance gpu but i dont know how to solve this issue

Solved, there is an opion in Video option: "select adapter"

Hi
My guess, it is due to latest patch update. I have verified steam game files, no difference in FPS. Running RTX 2080 and getting 13 FPS on map with medium graphics settings. Witcher 3 running at 100 FPS average on highest graphics settings.
See how the next patch goes :smile:
Hope this helps?

Hi
My guess, it is due to latest patch update. I have verified steam game files, no difference in FPS. Running RTX 2080 and getting 13 FPS on map with medium graphics settings. Witcher 3 running at 100 FPS average on highest graphics settings.
Hope this helps?
Lmao, you just got TALEWORL'D

Hi
Hope this helps?
have you tried to change the ingame video option? U have to change "select adapter" from integrate gpu to Nvidia gpu. It worked for me

Try to reduce the ragdoll number from unlimited to 10 or 5.
Helps me a lot in the large 1.000-Siege Battles.
Playing on a 1080TI in 4K. In large Sieges I have around 45fps with overall high settings and Ragdolls 10.
I have 2 fps with unlimited Ragdolls =P

P.S.: Yes 2, not 20 xD

Try to reduce the ragdoll number from unlimited to 10 or 5.
Helps me a lot in the large 1.000-Siege Battles.
Playing on a 1080TI in 4K. In large Sieges I have around 45fps with overall high settings and Ragdolls 10.
I have 2 fps with unlimited Ragdolls =P

P.S.: Yes 2, not 20 xD

Hmm. Could be a good indication of the source of the problem. They perhaps should investigate if the ragdolls are causing problems for Sieges. Good find!

I had the same problem with very low FPS after the last patch, even though I run with a RTX2060. Somehow the patch had turned on my integrated graphics instead of using my RTX. You can change this in the performance option by selecting your graphics card instead of the integrated one.

And cpu? i have a 1660ti 16 gb ram i7 9750H ... well, i havent tryed a big siege yet for the snowballing issue, but the game rans fine for me..

probably my cpu causes the problems, it's pretty meh. An i5-4690, but a game can't possibly be like 99% CPU where my ram and gpu are seemingly useless. There's probably some other kind of optimisation issue making fps go low on siege.

Back
Top Bottom