Need More Info Low FPS with major lag spikes on high(er) end parts

Users who are viewing this thread

GP-5

Recruit
Hello! I've been forwarded here by the Mount & Blade community discord where after some troubleshooting nobody was able to discover why I have these issues.
I have the following issue: for me currently the game is unplayable to be honest with 20-30 FPS when traveling on the map screen and with similar results in battles (50+ unit) and during sieges it hits about 10 FPS when everybody is in combat, this all is combined with major lag spikes resulting in me not even being able to block or swing my sword.
I have installed the latest drivers from NVIDIA and changed my settings from very high to custom medium yet these issues remain.

Other friends and members of that discord have lower end parts yet run the game better than me, even they're on higher settings.

The following are my computer specs:
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64bit
CPU
Intel I-7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz
MOBO
Z370 Gaming Plus
RAM
16GB Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX
GPU
4095MB NVIDIA MSI GTX 980
Storage
3TB Western Digital HDD (Where bannerlord is installed)

Settings: just set to medium in the options after high and very high gave even more lag spikes

RAM speed:

I hope that TaleWorlds or anyone will be able to help me with this because it's not a pleasant Mount & Blade experience like I had hoped it would be.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom