Xbox Series X
Game mode
Campaign
Graphics mode
Fidelity

Wacless

Recruit
Summary: Low fps during battle
How to Reproduce: make a siege that last more than 12minutes and the game will slowly freeze
Scene Name (if related): talivel castle (vlandia)
Media (Screenshots & Video):

The battle last 20minutes and we migth have been the max number of troops, cause i had an army of 1446 and in the castle there were 400 troops, so i supposed 1000 troops on field but not sure of the max troop allowed.

I have a question on console we are stuck in 1.0.3.955 but on pc they are on 1.9 and with a beta of the 1.1, is it normal ? Thanks for your help

Due to the patch process is different on consoles the amount of time between patches is more longer than usual. We are working to bring the new patch to consoles don't worry.
The battle last 20minutes and we migth have been the max number of troops, cause i had an army of 1446 and in the castle there were 400 troops, so i supposed 1000 troops on field but not sure of the max troop allowed.
What was the total game time from launch to crash?

Due to the patch process is different on consoles the amount of time between patches is more longer than usual. We are working to bring the new patch to consoles don't worry.

What was the total game time from launch to crash?
Ok thanks for the info, just to know, my crurent save will be compatible with the next updates?

I would say 4h, but it also happens when i’ve just lunch the game and go in siege, and everything became glowy and pink or purple, i’m gonna try to screen the issue.

Back
Top Bottom