Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

milten73

Recruit
Summary: Basically my FPS went from stable 60 ( high settings ) to 30-40 both in the world map, and while walking around in cities or in battles. I checked previous version 1.8.1 without changing the graphic settings and it was just fine. I never had a problem with fps before, so my gpu and cpu are perfectly fine.I have almost 150 hours in this gameand only now I have a problem like this. The game is literally unplayable for me, because I get like 20-30 fps
How to Reproduce: It's like this whenever I open the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Computer Specs:
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1060 6 GB
GPU Driver Version: NVIDIA 526.47
CPU: Intel i7 3770
RAM: Elixir 16 GB DDR3 1333MHz CL9
Motherboard: Gigabyte b75-d3v
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Gigabyte 256 GB SSD

Here's the download link to the telemetry file:

https://megawrzuta.pl/download/bd80ba5b2e2bd39f8cf5c059f68bb476.html

Last edited:
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience! I also would suggest updating your GPU drivers and OS to most up to date version.

Last edited:
Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game? We have made a lot of performance improvements since this report is originally submitted.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom