Louis and the Nazi's

Users who are viewing this thread

Raz

Count
Louis and the Nazi's is a BBC documentary about American white nationalists.

I find the way Louis approaches and confronts the racists in this documentary very good. Most of the time they don't have any valid arguments for even partially explaining their radical thoughts. There's a lot of hyopcrisy to be seen in it, for example the 'ex-KKK boss and leader of American Nazi's' has a Peruan contact. When at this contact's doorstep, they both claim to be friends. The Peruan man says he respects the racist's political views. When driving back home, the racists denies being friends with the Peruan guy, and starts braggling about not hurting others, wich I find really sad (while he stated before that "all niggers should be killed").
It's really sad people thinking like that still exist.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, if you have any footage of other people with such extreme racist thoughts please post them here.

Always white people who think like that? **** you. That in it's self is a racist comment Raz.

In my experience Black people are by far the most racist, it's justed accepted more for some reason. A black person calls a white man a cracker, Honkey, milky bar kid, whitey . . . so what? A white person calls a black person a ******, darkie, or a blackie . . . throw them in gaol!

Chris Rock, Richard Pryor, et cetera, they say so many blatantly racist things and everyone just shrugs and laughs. If a white comedian were to say anything even remotely negative about black people they'd be lynched.

Hræfn said:
In my experience Black people are by far the most racist, it's justed accepted more for some reason.
**** you. That in it's self is a racist comment Hraefn.

jeansberg said:
Hræfn said:
In my experience Black people are by far the most racist, it's justed accepted more for some reason.
**** you. That in it's self is a racist comment Hraefn.

I said 'In my experience' I wasn't generalising to the entire black race just the black people that i'd met (experienced), that's the difference between racism and making an observation . . . so **** you Jeansberg.

Ok I'm sorry, I already deleted the comment. I know people of other races can be racist too, but I've never seen any with such radical thoughts like exterminating all other races. I already said that I could be wrong, you know. Let's just discuss the footage, not any of my comments please and don't get all personal.

The reason why non-white people being racist is being accepted more is because white people have been dominant over other races, and maybe still are. But that's not the point here.

What is the definition of racism? Do they have to be actual races or can they be neighboring countries?

Because I've seen some Chinese people on the 'net who really hate the Japanese something fierce.

That would be discrimination I think, because Asians belong to the same ethnic group. But then again, it was mentioned that the Nazi's in the documentary hate Jews too, and it was called racism.

Raz said:
Ok I'm sorry, I already deleted the comment. I know people of other races can be racist too, but I've never seen any with such radical thoughts like exterminating all other races.

Nation of Islam? The Five Percenters? New Black Panthers?

Raz said:
I already said that I could be wrong, you know. Let's just discuss the footage, not any of my comments please and don't get all personal.

Anywho, the film is very revealing. Just shows how regressive and quite frankly stupid some people are.

Edit: Ugh, and I hate the fact that that skinhead Skip was wearing a Mjolnir (Thor's hammer) pendant. Complete and utter defilement of a sacred symbol. Also ironic considering that Thor is multi-racial according to the myths.

Stop with the '**** you' ing each other. You guys act like retards fighting over a sticker.

Every group has racists in it. So believe it or not there are blacks that hate whites, and whites that hate blacks, and asians that hate asians, and box turtles who hate snapping turtles. So if someone calls you a ****** or a honkey either laugh or kick them in the teeth, don't argue about it on the internets, you aren't going to accomplish anything.

Isn't Hræfn that "I'm not a homophobe, but if I got to choose if this world had homosexuals or not, I'd choose no..." -fellow? I'm willing to bet that he thinks "I'm not a racist, but if I got to choose if this world had n.. black people or not, I'd choose no"

Anyway, I think the whole goddamn race thing is stupid. One race - human race, the way I see it. Different populations of humans exist, though, which you could call races, or ethnicities, or some other bull**** term that means nothing. In any case, here's a fun fact: The majority of genetic difference within the human gene pool does not exist between populations.. like, let's say, Africans and Japanese people. The genetic difference between these people is actually minimal. Majority of genetic difference that exists occurs between individuals, not between groups of individuals. This means that I am on average genetically more different to Varg boy here than different "races" might be to each other.

Nahkuri said:
Isn't Hræfn that "I'm not a homophobe, but if I got to choose if this world had homosexuals or not, I'd choose no..." -fellow? I'm willing to bet that he thinks "I'm not a racist, but if I got to choose if this world had n.. black people or not, I'd choose no"

:neutral: I've never said that. In fact I said quite the opposite; more gay men=more single straight women, which is a good thing so i'm all for the gays. I've never said anything bad about any race either (nor do i think anything bad about another race). Getting me mixed up with someone else, i'm thinking probably HolyBandit as the whole "I'm not a homophobe, but if I got to choose if this world had homosexuals or not, I'd choose no..." sounds like something he'd say.

The most racist person I've ever met was a Thai. He was full of both positive (thinking good things that are not true) and negative (thinking bad things that are not true) racism. He was also extremely sexist against both genders and severely classist. Not suprising considering the extreme divisions in most asian societies. Actually he was the owner of the Thai Restaurant Tegan and I managed and I had to basicly give him 'sensitivity training' every day justing hoping no one would decide to sue us.

Example:

Chinese guy walks in knowing nothing about Thai food (hasn't even eaten it before) and is the worst cook I've ever seen in my life. He gets hired immediately without even consulting us. The owner's responce: "He's asian. He can cook thai food." His food was so bad we had many, many free meals and customers who swore never to come back. The owner still wouldn't get rid of him because he was asian. He wasn't even Thai. He didn't really even speak English (he learned a handful of short phrases from rap videos) or Thai and had to communicate mostly by hand signals, but because he was Asian he had to be our main cook. Meanwhile there are 3 other people on hand that can cook Thai food well but they are white. Oh, and when the hispanic guy walks in and applies with years of experience at another Thai restaurant the owner says: "You're Mexican so you can fix cars and things, right? Tell your mexican friends to come apply. I need mexicans to be dishwashers."

Basicly: Asian men cook, white women wait tables, and hispanic men wash dishes.

BTW: Asian is a race. Chinese is an ethnicity. Some people have had trouble with the difference between race and ethnicity.

Monkeys? Please, the cockroaches are clearly the best candidate. At least they won't be wiped out by some tiny disaster.

That ****you'ing got me all happy from a dull day filled with a lot of power and electronics questions stuff.

**** all of you. Turkz r t3h pwn.

To be back on topic,is Thor Multi-Racial divinity? And I find it distasteful that National Alliance guys carry the Nordic Rune of Life as a sign.

The funny thing that many white power movements have strange arguments I laugh about.

I read some stuff from Solar General and they said that one "nick-name" for European Germanic Tribes is People's defenders

"Machiavelli wrote a book telling the 'haves' how to keep what they have," this Jew sneers to the mobs of Jews and Negroes. "Well I am teaching the 'havenots' how to take it away," From YOU, White Man."

In the days of Genghis Kahn, nobody bothered to pretend, as they do today; nobody dressed up the ancient battle for plunder, women and territory with fancy names or disguised it as "ideas."

Nobody tried to pretend it was a "battle for men's minds." The colored hordes came out of the East with their bloody swords, axes and clubs, and drove into the heart of Europe, slaughtering the men, taking the Women, plundering the wealth and generally acting in the immemorial manner of that predator of all predators, man!

Only the better White men in Germany were finally able to stop these savage, yellow terrorists and drive them back into Asia.

In fact, the ancient Nordic word for "Germans," (still preserved in the Icelandic language) is "Thodthverdthur" which, translated literally, means "People's Defenders."

Now, once again, the savage colored hordes are terrorizing the earth, threatening to unite and use the White Man's own fearsome technological weapons to rape, rob, loot, plunder, murder and enslave us in such an orgy of carnage and cruelty as has never been dreamed of on this planet. The Jews have let this terrible dark genie out of the bottle to "use" him as their army in their mad dreams of conquest of the earth, according to their paranoiac Prophecy as the "chosen People."

In 1932 the German "People's Defenders," - The Nazis, rose up, as in days of old, and almost had this Asiatic horror stopped, when the Hebraic brotherhood here in the U.S.A. got their stooge Roosevelt and his stooge Churchill to use all the rest of us to smash our White German brothers who stood between us and the colored hordes. At the behest of the Jews, we crushed the ancient German bulwark of the White Race.

The battle is now for possession of the whole planet. And the colored hordes of Genghis Khan have almost won. From Africa, India and Asia they are swarming like a plague of poisonous locusts, into all White nations.

In the name of sanity and survival, how much longer will our cowardly and short-sighted rightwing "leaders" pretend that there is no such thing as "the enemy" - that "we hate no one," but only oppose this or that idea?

Hell, the enemy is out in our streets in his thousands, "demonstrating,'' throwing Molotov cocktails and even killing us, under the open direction of Jew generals, like Saul Alinsky and Milton Rosen.

You can be sure that the mighty Germanic White Men who stopped Genghis Kahn did so without any sickening pap about "not hating" him, and they sure as hell made no secret of who the enemy was.

It's time to name the Negro, Jew and communist enemy that is murdering us and planning to take us, in the ancient manner. It's time to hate the filthy devils that are attacking us, hotly, passionately and poisonously, so that we can tight as our fathers fought - to WIN!

Stop crying ,idiot. These times were measured by battle strength. Yellow terrorists? Hah. The soldiers of the Great Khan simply used their military strength as all military does. Defend your own and conquer others when able. They were able and only the death of their Khan stopped this.

Some Jews see themselves as "Chosen" no ore than Turks seeing themselves "destined to conquer the Red Apple" or Americans "pioneering to make the planet free and democratic and the ****" or Chinese who think they are "the greatest nation on Earth" or "the middle of the World"

for full text

http://www.skrewdriver.net/wp9.html

w00t!

Illegitimate black babies, "little black bastards," actually produce more and more income for Black females, and Black females are engaged in the black-bastard industry with a will. It is this Black spawn of the subsidization of inferior humanity, which produces the giant gangs of black nihilists, such as Chicago's "Mighty Blackstone Rangers" which terrorize the whole community and require a "peace treaty" on TV with the Chief of Chicago's Police Department!

The Germans are some of the most mixed-race people in the world. There was an entirely new ethnic group inhabiting the German lands just about every century for many thousands of years. Guess where those migrating tribes came from. Guess where they ended up after having been the Germans for a little while. Modern Germans basicly have no blood relation to those who inhabited the land 2,000 years ago. In fact, the only true Europeans are the Lapps and the Basques who are both very distinct from eachother and both nothing like modern Germans. Everyone else very recently arrived from the east and southeast. The people who were tagged with 'People's Defenders' are now the Spanish and North Africans. That's right, Khadafi is more 'Germani' than Hitler.

tribe373-500b.gif

BTW, I'm ethnicly modern German.

@J-Khan: Right post, as so often!!! :grin:

@Colt: Right (in Parts), too. Modern Germans are Mixture of German, Celtic and Slavic Tribes with a GOOD shot Roman, Hun and Jewish(a bit but enough!) Blood.
Now, Nazis burn me....
PS: And as it seems now, we get a good shot Turkish Blood, too!

Sad thing is,I heard that "Ehrenmord" cases happened again in Germany.  :sad:

Accept my sympathies for uneducated families emigrating over there. Some of them hail from East Anatolia and they have some Kurdish cultural bonds,most have Kurdish family members,and inevitably,the honor killings.

The problem is not in the blood. I have a Kurdish friend studying in Stanford University,times over times more able in Physics and Maths than me.

The problem is ABOUT GETTING YOUR ****ING HOMEWORK DONE AND THINK FREE FROM SAVAGE MISOGYNY!

Back
Top Bottom