Loud Lady Commander

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Laughing my ass off every time this young lady bossing around on the field...Well done with some of the voice sounds even if this character at times can a bit overdo it with "high pitch"

Last edited:
Funny stuff.
I like to create female characters for Bannerlord for that very reason, bossing the guys around. And with Character Creation, I make her very tall and name her Red Sonja ?
lol yeah but sometimes the pitch can be to loud but im laughing every time shes giving those bossy orders suddenly xD

I usually adjust the voice pitch so she sounds naggy. I also have her execute every lord she beats in battle ?
you should write an story about her and film it :smile: would have loved to follow that picture you just painted of her ^^

Not a bad idea. But I'll wait until the game development is just about done, like after the early access so I have plenty of time to make a 30min vid without having to load the saved game on earlier version.
With the mod, I can change one of the companions to look like Conan and get some kind of story going ? Can't be worse than that Arnie movie Kaldior !
Yeah i saw the Conan character one guy had done...was really accurate and well made :smile:

think it was from an post in here that was named show me your faces something...ill see if i can dig it up laters

You're a real sport, thank you ! I'll also be looking for it and tell you if I find it so you don't waste your time.
no waste of time...tried to find it yesterday but no luck...ill check a little more soon since im also curious where i saw it

wasnt any in google either so must be here some where...Im pretty sure it was very like Arnold in that picture

514148609.jpg

there we go

? It DOES look like Aahnold !
Thank you for finding it. That's hilarious.
(y)

nps ^^ yeah its well made :smile: but im not certain if that is even possible right now though, but you never know what artists can do :wink:

yep ive seen em do a lot with less :smile: My ex girlfriend is an painting artist so ik what they can do ^^ Love the art btw

You have an artist g/f ? Youuuu lucky you (y)

You're welcome.
had one ^^ where living together for some time to but it didnt work out :smile: cest la vie and its what destiny provided for us both leaving room for something else

Je ne sais pas ^^ only Soon knows :smile: well i have to go to a party now but catch you laters and wish you a wonderful evening.

Back
Top Bottom