Lots of Lag and General Performance Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah I've been having a bit more lag too, just tonight. I wonder if it's a memory leak again/still. Don't feel like trying to explore it though, just hope they fix it by next update. Pretty much done with this playthrough.

I moved the game files HDD to SSD, it's x10 better.

Easy way to move:
Steam > Bannerlord > Properties > Local Files > Move install folder
Yes, SSD indeed helps, but in the past, HDD performance was definitely better. SSD just hides game's problems at this point.

After all, the campaign graphics have becoming quite crappy with every patch. The waters, land, look like Very Low even with the highest settings.

They surely have downgraded the graphics while making the performance worse.

Hey, we improved it a lot in the 1.5.10 beta. Were you playing the 1.5.9? Also for people playing 1.5.10, does it feel as good as the "previous versions (very old as @KingEroc1st mentioned)" or do you think it was better before?
As always thank you for your feedback!

1.5.9 before the hotfix was alright...not great but ok. 1.5.10 was noticeably bad from the get go. Like the first thing I do usually is to check if I like the wanderers and the lag that followed after I closed the encyclopedia was almost biblical.

Yes, SSD indeed helps, but in the past, HDD performance was definitely better. SSD just hides game's problems at this point.

After all, the campaign graphics have becoming quite crappy with every patch. The waters, land, look like Very Low even with the highest settings.

They surely have downgraded the graphics while making the performance worse.
Yeah, you're right SSD just hides problems. And after 3+ hours of playing shutters shows up more.

Also after 4+ hours gameplay character's, items etc. starting to turn pink. I'll post it for another discussion. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom