Lots of Finns...

Users who are viewing this thread

There are some wierd beliefs about finns, I heard that someone thought that finns were smart because it's always dak here, and we have nothing else to do than study :roll:.

Speaking of wierd beliefs, some Canadian teacher teached that finns drink half a pint of blood every morning.
This could be a rumour...

BarbedWire said:
Speaking of wierd beliefs, some Canadian teacher teached that finns drink half a pint of blood every morning.
This could be a rumour...

Depends. If I'm not sure if everything will go ok during that day, I drink a full pint or if I'm having a hangover... one and a half.

Though seriously we do eat sometimes food that is made of blood and flour.. Blood pancakes(verilätty), blood sausages(musta makkara), meat soup that has strange blood&flour pieces in it instead of blood(rössypottu)

Hyivittu muuten tuo rössypottukeitto oli kamalaa ruokaa ala-asteella. Onneksi sitä ei ole muualla kun Oulussa tarvinnut syödä.

-Nahkurin orsilla tavataan.

Mitä perkelettä on rössypottu...ööh...keitto? Mustamaggara on kyl hyvää.

Dynamite_cow said:
He must have made some mistakes. It's a full pint, and beer.

Its always a possibility, but I remember it quite clearly, from an article or such.

Nahkuri said:
I drink a full pint or if I'm having a hangover... one and a half.

Every morning? Quite tough ye are then...

There's a certain word lacking in your post. It starts with F and ends with OX!

You disappoint me greatly.

I did not start freaking out, reading about how many times Hitler nearly got an aneurysm from pure anger, or how much breaths it took to reach the chokingly bad center of a gas cloud when the WTC got attacked. I was interested in World War II long before then. I guess I was interested purely for the fact that Germans fought in it. I don't get emotional either - let's face it, someone will be more emotional about their pet dog dying than learning that six million Jews died in WWII. (Alfons Heck, an author of a book about the Hitler Youth was - when he returned to his hometown which was bombed late in the war, his dog and horse were dead, and he like, totally freaked. Despite the fact he knew that Germany was going in a downward spiral into another craphole already, and that killing Jews was indeed BAD.)

Yeah, some sceintist who was in Berlin when it was being fire bombed, was walking home through the rubble and the only thing he could think of was where he was going to get new shoes :!:

Back
Top Bottom