OSP Fantasy 3D Art LOTR Weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

OMG OMG OMG
You guys should definetly do the High elf Two handed sword.... How could it have been overlooked.

Adorno said:
I hope you didn't just copy the item_kinds file into SAVAGE.
Sounds like that's the main problem, so do this:
1. Open the item_kinds file in LOTR weapons. Scroll to the bottom of the file and copy the last 25 items, starting with 'itm_boromshield Boromir's_Shield'.

2. Now open the item_kinds file in SAVAGE and insert the 25 items at the bottom, just how it looked in the other item_kinds file.
Scroll to the top of the file and change the number 527 to 552 (you add the 25 new items that way).

3. Open the module.ini file in LOTR weapons and scroll to the bottom. Copy this:

load_mod_resource = lotrweapons

load_mod_resource =lotrweaps_dain

and insert it to the bottom of the module.ini file in SAVAGE, so it looks like this:

#You can change the following to 1 for ease in module development
show_party_ids_instead_of_names = 0
load_module_resource = communityhelms

load_mod_resource = lotrweapons

load_mod_resource =lotrweaps_dain

I just did it and it works.

when I try to save the item_kinds1.txt with the 25 new weapons it says: impossible to create files C:\...etc...\item_kinds1

and when I try to save the module.ini says: access denied.

Can u help me?

When you save a text file there's an error? That sounds really weird.
I'm not much of a computer wiz so I can't help you.

But just out of curiosity: if you write something in notepad and save it, does the same thing happen?
Are you using Vista, 7 or XP?

No. it only happens when i want to save it over item_kinds1.txt and modules.ini
I saved it edited in my desktop and worked fine.
I am running Windows Vista Home basic

Thanks. done  :grin:

But now other problem: (I'm a jackass  :roll: :roll: :roll:)

When its loading, it gets to "Setting Data" Loading and stops. After a while, I get an error saying:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library
Runtime error!
C:\Programe_files\...etc...\Mount_and_blade.exe

This application has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusaul way

What sould I do?

check did you do any mistakes, if you didn't, re-install M&B and mod :smile: (before you do that check does any other mod work(or native))

Llew2 said:
Coristan said:
boromir's shield is there.

Is it possible to use them in warband?
You'd have to port them over.

What do you mean "Port them over"?
Im a jackass with these stuff. I just wanna play xD

I am trying to forge the LOTR Weapons and the Cloaks of the OSP into the native

Hello Llew2. Sorry if you've been asked this question already, but a friend of mine made a reworked Gandalf the Grey model for Third Age Total War and used your Glamdring and scabbard models and the head of your staff. He reskinned all three of them for the model. I'm here to ask if he can use/release these models with credit to you in case he hasn't asked you already, as well as use the Glamdring model and scabbard for Gandalf the White. Here is a render of his model so you can see how it is being used, as well as a link to his thread. http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=376540
gand.png
47426056.png
Thank you for considering this and I hope for a favorable reply. Best regards either way - Yarrum

exactly. I got that problem tring to use it in warband. if i could merge these with any other mod, like PoP, or even warband native... just fighure out i just dont know piece of **** of modding. i just know where are the files :grin:

Copy textures and resources into the module folder, not any txt files. You need to manually add the items into the mod. there are tutorials on how to do this in the Forge.

Back
Top Bottom