SP Fantasy "LOTR: The 4th age" 0.1 - File is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Now this could be interesting, what with the whole "party" idea . . .

Sorry, can't host, just commenting on the idea. I like! It'd be neat to see a map of Middle Earth . . .

I guess for orcs you could just keep them dressed in full armor so hands and feet dont show. Then edit the undead faces (or just use them for starters). To put the undead faces on an enemy (khergits?) just copy the appearance line from one of the undead units.

I would also make sure they arent mounted. Either remove the mounted bit or just copy the first line following the name from a non mounted undead unit. I think you need some of this info anyway to get the undead appearance line to work properly.

Then increase the spawn size of the party so the orcs come in HUGE numbers.

Theres some orcs.

And you might ask the guy who did the gondor armor if you can use his armor mod.

Heey, I have around 250 webspace free, send me a PM if you have interest

i back-uped my native folder by naming it native_backup. then I made a new folder named Native and copied the contents of native_backup to it. Then I copied the files into this folder and said he should overwrite them. Then i started M&B and selected the Native mod. Inside M&B I made a new char, then I left the first town (wondering what the names would be) and found out they were all the same as before... it seems nothing changed. What did I do wrong? :???:

Hey Murka, I keep missing you on MSN. You said good morning when I went to sleep(after, actually, because I missed the message) :wink: Anyway, I've figured out how to add new face and hair textures, if you'd like me to help you with some orcs.

Hey, nOOB64180t, could you PM me the info on the final adding face textures stuff too? I could use it to make a berseker face for a new unit.

Hey, great mod so far, I can't wait for the Development Tools to come out. Just one possible minor error... I think that its the guy you get the mission to hunt down river pirates in the first town, he says something about lady 'Arowen', is this meant to be 'Arwen' or are you talking of someone different?

Thanks for pointing that out!
I will fix that as soon as I'll have time (not that it's a hard fix, it's just my lazyness :p )

Please, if you notice other errors or if you have something to propose, go ahead!

Heh, another Fourth Age mod. Nice to see. I'm part of The Fourth Age: Total War-team, as the Design Manager among other assignments (too many to name). I could probably help you out with Tolkien-accuracy, if nothing else - that is, if you need any help, and I can find the time to provide it.

- Adanedhel

Back
Top Bottom