B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I know that you still say that work on this mod continue... but can you tell as how many percent is done? for example we have 50% of this mod done... or something else... I work in game industry too so I know that make quality game or mod on game is a full time job for of many people and sometimes it is not about a few months but its work on the years... (for example LOTR mod for Oblivion) But in this case of oblivion LOTR mod they are still add new videos, artworks, screens, etc. they relised a not complete map without npc and beasts etc. too. So can you give us something like that? Cose last few months its look like a dying mod. If you want to create a epic mod/game so say it. Moders from Oblivion said it and we know that it will be great and we want to wait on it becose they bringing a many new ideas to their mod and comuniti is quietly waiting. (funny is that one of last their ideas was take a fighting system from Warband to Oblivion - and week ago they relised a first videos of this)
So if you have some problem or if you need more people and you think that this mod will be really one of the best or better the BEST. Please send me PM I can bring some people who can help... I am only 2d designer but I have a many contacts on people who can really help. Or if you need a 2d designer (2d textures etc. prepearing for 3d design) I can help and I have a lot of time now.
PS: I know that my english is bad and I hope that you understand me...

I agree with Ludvig. At least post SOMETHING, which probably takes a minute of your time. It is both reassuring and can keep your fans alive. The last time you posted was in November 25 and it really spreads confusion (and panic in some cases). One post a week would be better than no posts at all.

MasterCaruyn said:
I agree with Ludvig. At least post SOMETHING, which probably takes a minute of your time. It is both reassuring and can keep your fans alive. The last time you posted was in November 25 and it really spreads confusion (and panic in some cases). One post a week would be better than no posts at all.

The Turkish thread (link on first page) is pretty up to date, but I agree it's annoying that the mod appears to be dying from an English speaker's perspective.

Isnt the Turkish thread locked ? It has been for some time now ?

EDIT : Its been closed since November the 22nd

The Turkish thread even HAS a scenario which this thread says is "Coming soon." How hard is it to translate from Turkish to English and put it here? Sure I can use Google translate, but it does not make the best of sense.

MasterCaruyn said:
Sure I can use Google translate, but it does not make the best of sense.

Indeed:

Youth forum in vain Let's patience beer yazmayalım

understood that the issue of bonds to foot TMM

This last one (by ismail.karakose) seems to have something to do with the mod:
yap. gündüzümü night person mode, I try adding. Do not keep on mode is ridiculous? dealing for the beta. çıkarıkende beta will not dry dry diyedüşünüyorum.kafamdaki mirrored fashion ideas. çıkarıcağız.ondan beta mode soon after will bring a better place

L3git Squig Herder said:
mod looks beast  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: now im waiting for warhammer grim age AND this mod keep it up dont rush :smile:
Grim age has it's bad times atm. They are short on 3d men and now they say that without the needed ppl in grp it will take 5-10 years to finish the mod. Also furok only works at the weekends cause no donations... So I recommend you to wait on this mod instead

Why not post all the videos of the mod already done at the entrance of the forum? It would be nice to create some new videos for guys who wait.
:mrgreen: thanks, good job team.

Kraka said:
L3git Squig Herder said:
mod looks beast  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: now im waiting for warhammer grim age AND this mod keep it up dont rush :smile:
Grim age has it's bad times atm. They are short on 3d men and now they say that without the needed ppl in grp it will take 5-10 years to finish the mod. Also furok only works at the weekends cause no donations... So I recommend you to wait on this mod instead

:cry: you just ruined my day  :cry:

oh well good luck on this mod!

It would be really nice to see a comment from one of the team. It doesn't even have to be informative, just to rekindle hope.

They are turkish and have a habit of forgeting this thread (They never even bothered to update the first page)

Lotr: Blood İn The West (Warband:SP-MP)
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:01:19 PM

Coming soon  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
I worked on some mods and I offer them help too for this mod... but I didnt get any answer from them.  (3 months ago)
Sorry guyes but this mod is dead I think... Cose that team is whole dead or maybe Turkish goverment shot down an internet conection.
SO if we want an middleearth we can do it!
1st step - contact moders from third age mod on medieval 2 total war.
2nd - contact Merp moders
and ofcourse we can try contact this team if they can provide us some materials.
We must contact another moder comunity for aplication of diplomacy (and others) mod too.
Trust me its not so hard to make mod for Warband, it will be a lot of work but if we get some support from moders from third age, merp, and this team we can do a very good mod. So pls if you are interested in this thing contact me.. everyone who can use 3dsmax, photoshop, illustrator and ofcourse programers is welcomed.
sry for bad english...

PS: We  will need also one person who really know everything about ME and Numenorans, elves etc. So reader of Silmarilion, 4 main books and history of middle earth. Iam designer but I studied history and archeology so I want everything  exactly according to how Tolkien saw it. SO mod will be build on basics of books not movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom