B Fantasy Lotr: Blood İn The West (V 0.25)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think they even need horses,i mean they run so fast..Maybe just make that race little faster than humans?

But that horse is amazing.

They didn't have any specific armor or such on their horses (afaik).

Looking forward to this module. It's the only reason I bothered signing up on the forums.

I dont say they didnt have horses, I just dont know if they used heavy armoured (or light armoured) horses in war, or if they did use horses in war.

Sylke said:
It looks awesome, but it looks more like a warhammer elven horse than a lotr one.
It definetly does look more like warhammer high elf armor on the horse but who really cares, it will be awesome.

Brutun said:
:shock: wow  was mistaken to dismiss this as just another crappy lotr mod, I am very impressed by both the models and textures!

just one question, what is the shield on the right supposed to be? It almost looks like the shield of a Tzeentchian Chaos Champion from warhammer
ismail.karakose said:
kalkan1.jpg
lol was just playing warhammer online and saw a chaos champion with that exact shield. Can't wait to use in in mount & blade  :mrgreen:

I think the nazgul would be best left as a band of enemies, like looters or steppe bandits. I would give them exceptional spotting skill, so they would follow you, and you could only get rid of them by killing them, and then they would respawn a lot later. this would be more realistic than having them as lords or as troops.

I love it all besides the Nazgul. Im sorry, It just looks like crap to me. I mean, Is that a red tongue stinking out?!?!

Otherwise, this is some great work!

Arcon said:
It looks incredible. After waiting 2 years for TLD I wonder if this one will be ready first.

Very impressive modeling.

This is for Warband, TLD is not. What does it matter?

tansvanio said:
How does someone keeps recruit after 2 years of waiting?
Quite simple. I've started to lurk on TW in early 2006 but registered only in 2008 (this is my second account, the first one is abandoned for a long time). And btw TLD was the main reason why I came here.

I hope you don´t put in the original soundtrack in the mod.

Also, the animation makes the characters look a bit like they´re kinda blind, it doesn´t look really comfortable either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom