Lost of the personality trait "Honor: Honest" after finishing the Quest second optional Quests "Deliver Herd to Poros"

Users who are viewing this thread

Begeistert

Recruit
Summary: First Quest: "... kidnapped dauther at ..."
Second Quest: "Deliver Herd to Poros" - I lost my personality trait "Honor: Honest" after I finished the Quest
new Second Quest: "Bansits nest near ..." - I lost my personality trait again after I finished the Quest
How to Reproduce: I doesn't matter how you introduce yourself to both parties, I tried 7 combinations.
You have deliver the herd personally and not asign an companion.
After the deliver-dialog the trait is gone. I looked into my character profil befor the dialog and it was still there.
If you only do a "normal" dialog without finishing the quest the trait doesn't vanish.
Second try second Quest: Loaded an old save and did an other Quest "Bandits nest near Sagora". Before entering the nest my trait was still there.
After I finished the quest the trait was gone. I didn't matter if I win the duell or my troops kill the boss.

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): From Canoros (Salusios of Canoros) to Poros (Caribos the Silversmith)
Sagora (Meritor of Sagora)
Last Character I lost this trait pretty early too.

Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.06 and 1.0.7 (I don't thonk the Version matter, I restarted the campain to find my action which cause the loss of this trait.
Computer Specs: Dont think they matter
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
As I understand it, this system is still very broken in that they are recalculated the first time you get any xp in them which starts you over at zero. They also take ungodly amount of time to increase the positive ones, but at least some of the negative ones are easy to get with certain actions.

Back
Top Bottom