Resolved Loss of workshops upon creation of own kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
After creating my own kingdom, my previously owned workshops, 2, got removed. Even capture of the cities the workshops by factions my current faction was not at war with did not result in loss of ownership of those workshops.
How to Reproduce:
Own one or more workshop, a city or castle, be clan level 4 and create your own kingdom.

If needed I can provide a save file just prior to my leaving my old kingdom (while keeping my city and castle) in order to create my own kingdom.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Uploaded the save file with the link to this thread as description.
And checked again... Left the Kingdom while having the Other (income) Tab of the Clan Overview open. The shop I own in Revyl first loses all income. When I close and reopen the Clan/Other tab, the Revyl shop is gone.

The save file I sent is before creating my own kindom.

I am member of the Vlandian Kingdom. Owning 2 shops.
To reproduce:
step 1: Leave Vlandian Kingdom. (I did this while the clan "other" tab was open. The shop in Revyl (belonging to Vlandia) has its money output set to 0 immideate.
step 2: close the tabs and go to main map.
step 3: open clan "other" tab again, shop in Revyl is gone.

This happens because your clan is at war with Vlandia. Which is owned by Vlandia. How did you join Vlandia if you were at war with them? It is intended for your workshop to get destroyed because when you leaves the kingdom, your workshop stays on enemy settlement.

I only got declared war upon them by seceding from them.
But if a workshop is meant to be destroyed/confiscated when you get at war with the nation owning the location of your workshop, all is fine.

Back
Top Bottom