Loss of game pass and what to do after

Users who are viewing this thread

The game is going off game pass which could mean a large loss in players for most clans and groups as well as randoms showing up, most people who play the game ignore multiplayer anyway so there would need to be a way to convince someone multiplayer is worth 20 dollars and active attraction for the few who will wander into multiplayer. any ideas or things that can be done about this?

All those XBLive players quickly disappeared from MP after the game had gone live on a game pass. There is nothing one can do, MP is barely alive (compared to its heyday) and the skill ceiling is very high now (only old experienced players have remained until now), which scares newbies away.

I hate the Idea of Monetizing Multiplayer. All the Veteran of Warband Multiplayer all have their Multiplayer Experience for Free while The Newer Generation Aside from having to take a beating from the Veteran for being a Newbie now have to pay an extra fee just to have the Multiplayer Experience of Warband. So for me this is a positive. Those Who Really love the Warband Multiplayer Experience will find a way(no matter how hard or obscure) to play with their friend. But the Main Warband Experience Now is Single Player and Mods. And if the Loss of Game Pass on Xbox drive the console players base to PC to have a Better and Complete Single Player Experience then who am I to complain.

I hate the Idea of Monetizing Multiplayer. All the Veteran of Warband Multiplayer all have their Multiplayer Experience for Free while The Newer Generation Aside from having to take a beating from the Veteran for being a Newbie now have to pay an extra fee just to have the Multiplayer Experience of Warband. So for me this is a positive. Those Who Really love the Warband Multiplayer Experience will find a way(no matter how hard or obscure) to play with their friend. But the Main Warband Experience Now is Single Player and Mods. And if the Loss of Game Pass on Xbox drive the console players base to PC to have a Better and Complete Single Player Experience then who am I to complain.
Capitalization of words in the middle of a sentence is not necessary though. As for the rest, people have newer games to play with friends, Warband MP is not attractive anymore to anyone new. There would not be a problem if newer people from XBLive stayed with the game for longer.

The game is going off game pass which could mean a large loss in players for most clans and groups as well as randoms showing up, most people who play the game ignore multiplayer anyway so there would need to be a way to convince someone multiplayer is worth 20 dollars and active attraction for the few who will wander into multiplayer. any ideas or things that can be done about this?
It isn't tho lmao, the campaign is the good part on xbox

It isn't polished, it's glitchy, filled with teamkillers with no punishment, has very little content, etc.

The Xbox multiplayer is simply not good

I don't think you understood a single thing anyone said tbh

It isn't tho lmao, the campaign is the good part on xbox

It isn't polished, it's glitchy, filled with teamkillers with no punishment, has very little content, etc.

The Xbox multiplayer is simply not good
For me that's what made it good, the bugs were features and I quite enjoyed tk wars. The content part I can agree definitely but I think the community creates that content well enough for it to be worth 20 dollars.

The mount and blade experience is all but dead for consoles, given it has had no support. Single player is decent. Maybe when Microsoft finally perfects its cloud streaming and pc is fully cross platform with consoles, then it will get a revamp. At this pace, Microsoft will have their task complete before TaleWorlds could even fully release bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom