SP - General Losing standing with own Clans/Family when capture fiefs

Users who are viewing this thread

Gadheras

Squire
When you capture a castle/town, and you select show mercy, pillage etc. If you have party leaders in your army of a certain trait like cruel, and you show mercy, then you loose quite a lot standing with these characters. Standings you can't easy get back I got no idea how important standing will be in the completed game, but this is a bad thing. Got a family member with a cruel trait and he like -70 already just due to me show mercy to captured fifes.

A fife is a musical instrument used by medieval people who liked blowing into pipes. Capturing them is not impressive as they are small and defenseless.

A fife is a musical instrument used by medieval people who liked blowing into pipes. Capturing them is not impressive as they are small and defenseless.

Mocking a spelling mistake was your only contribution to the thread? *sad panda" face.

Mocking a spelling mistake was your only contribution to the thread? *sad panda" face.
Policing spelling is beneficial in the long run as everyone would spell better.
I'm also not worried about making contributions to threads, I'll leave that to others who want or are able to help, and don't just complain about someone else policing spelling.

Policing spelling is beneficial in the long run as everyone would spell better.
I'm also not worried about making contributions to threads, I'll leave that to others who want or are able to help, and don't just complain about someone else policing spelling.

You know Troll is not a unit class in Bannerlord right? -)

Back
Top Bottom