Losing relations after a Lord dies in battle-field

Users who are viewing this thread

I started new game in 1.5.7 beta and now playing on 1.5.8 beta. After battles which a lord dies in the battle-field I lose relation with almost every clan like I executed a lord(This started while playing in 1.5.7 beta). I dont know if it is a game mechanic or bug. Could someone please explain the situtation? It makes gameplay unbearably. hard.

I started new game in 1.5.7 beta and now playing on 1.5.8 beta. After battles which a lord dies in the battle-field I lose relation with almost every clan like I executed a lord(This started while playing in 1.5.7 beta). I dont know if it is a game mechanic or bug. Could someone please explain the situtation? It makes gameplay unbearably. hard.
unfortunately, this does happen, though it seems to bring down only the relationship of clans of the same faction(and culture?) as they are. I got some lords at -100 relationship because of this. it stink too; it not like it's my fault an enemy lord died. they need to really change how relationship work. perhaps make it so that if I kill a lord (purposely or accidently) their friends hate me, but their enemies begin to like me.

Back
Top Bottom