Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

HEAX

After I destroyed the conspirators caravan I realized my influence dropped from 194 to -88. I am sure it is because of conspirators. I have both screenshots and save files before I fight with them, and after destroying them. also I fight with that nightmare army and I couldnt even take them as prisoners and sell them. total nonsense in my opinion, I mean I LOST SO MANY EXPENSİVE TROOPS and couldnt even afford it with selling them. :c

I also wanted to add 2 more bugs:
1.my vassals left some regular prisoners (bandits and soldiers) to my castle when I hover my mouse to castle they seem exist, but when I check the dungeon there is nothing
2.in siege mode;bird's eye view, when you transport units siege UI disappears

Hi. Forwarded to the QA team. Thanks for reporting and please post separate threads for each bug next time!:smile:

I have been notified that fixes for losing effect and UI issues will be implemented in upcoming patches. The issue regarding the prisoners is still being worked on.

Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
alright. I both attached before I fought with conspirators and after fighting them

After I destroyed the conspirators caravan I realized my influence dropped from 194 to -88. I am sure it is because of conspirators. I have both screenshots and save files before I fight with them, and after destroying them. also I fight with that nightmare army and I couldnt even take them as prisoners and sell them. total nonsense in my opinion, I mean I LOST SO MANY EXPENSİVE TROOPS and couldnt even afford it with selling them. :c
I have been informed that this is not a bug and it works as intended. Sorry for inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom