Version number
e1.5.6
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

HEAX

Recruit
After I destroyed the conspirators caravan I realized my influence dropped from 194 to -88. I am sure it is because of conspirators. I have both screenshots and save files before I fight with them, and after destroying them. also I fight with that nightmare army and I couldnt even take them as prisoners and sell them. total nonsense in my opinion, I mean I LOST SO MANY EXPENSİVE TROOPS and couldnt even afford it with selling them. :c

HEAX

Recruit
I also wanted to add 2 more bugs:
1.my vassals left some regular prisoners (bandits and soldiers) to my castle when I hover my mouse to castle they seem exist, but when I check the dungeon there is nothing
2.in siege mode;bird's eye view, when you transport units siege UI disappears

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hi. Forwarded to the QA team. Thanks for reporting and please post separate threads for each bug next time!:smile:

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I have been notified that fixes for losing effect and UI issues will be implemented in upcoming patches. The issue regarding the prisoners is still being worked on.

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

HEAX

Recruit
Could you upload your save file to upload.taleworlds.com so that we can reproduce the issue faster. You can find the save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
Please include the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.
alright. I both attached before I fought with conspirators and after fighting them

bFaceIII

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
After I destroyed the conspirators caravan I realized my influence dropped from 194 to -88. I am sure it is because of conspirators. I have both screenshots and save files before I fight with them, and after destroying them. also I fight with that nightmare army and I couldnt even take them as prisoners and sell them. total nonsense in my opinion, I mean I LOST SO MANY EXPENSİVE TROOPS and couldnt even afford it with selling them. :c
I have been informed that this is not a bug and it works as intended. Sorry for inconvenience.

Top Bottom