Lore friendly Single Player mod list [1.0.3]

Users who are viewing this thread

I've made a list of SP mods with emphasis on not changing vanilla combat, lore friendliness, realism and expanded game play.

WARNING! This mod set uses both Steam Workshop (super easy to use) and Nexus Mods (not too difficult to manage using Vortex application).

I don't have as much time as i used to for keeping this updated, so this post and comments added to the modlist are simplified compared to past versions of the mod.

To download/install/use follow the instructions on the Steam Workshop collection linked below.

Last edited:
Thank you for the list.
I assume these mods work with the latest Patch, except the couple ones you listed as "Broken with 1.6.3", correct?

Thank you for the list.
I assume these mods work with the latest Patch, except the couple ones you listed as "Broken with 1.6.3", correct?
Indeed, as far as i can test (not sure how much system configuration influences crashing behavior) all those mods not flagged red work together harmoniously in 1.6.3.

Since posting i figured out that Plot Lords and Friendly Lords have been updated for 1.6.3, so the document was updated. They however remain prime suspect in case you do experience crashes. Start with disabling Plot Lords if you do get them, and after that Friendly Lords if they still persist.

Have fun keeping watch on all of these with the new update...

This is probably asking way too much but it'd be an idea to have these sorted on the excel as they would be in the proper load order, if they aren't already. Just for those who may not have experience and may run into issues.

Have fun keeping watch on all of these with the new update...

This is probably asking way too much but it'd be an idea to have these sorted on the excel as they would be in the proper load order, if they aren't already. Just for those who may not have experience and may run into issues.
Atleast for now, i am regularly playing SP. Any time i start it up i usually check for updates first, so i'll make copy of the document for 1.6.4 soon with accurate info for it. For now i'll say that most mods on the list already have a 1.6.4 version out, hence the red note at the top of the document. I'll try to clarify it more, but the mods are already listed in the load order that i personally use. Thanks for your comments.
Nice! Great way to pile must need mods, hopefully this gets update when needed
(y)

Atleast for now, i am regularly playing SP. Any time i start it up i usually check for updates first, so i'll make copy of the document for 1.6.4 soon with accurate info for it. For now i'll say that most mods on the list already have a 1.6.4 version out, hence the red note at the top of the document. I'll try to clarify it more, but the mods are already listed in the load order that i personally use. Thanks for your comments.

(y)
Noice

The document was updated for 1.6.4 I did some brief testing and was able to load and continue my campaign without trouble, mixing 1.6.4 mods and using older where unavailable. Over the coming days i'm sure more mods will be updated for 1.6.4 and the documented will be edited accordingly. However, once you have downloaded a mod, or especially when added to Vortex, its easier to keep track yourself anyway.

Updated

Its also been a while since i played bannerlord and looked for mods. I tried to get up-to-date with rebuilds of old mods and the must have new mods, but i might have missed some. Please let me know which ones you think are missing

Back
Top Bottom