I've made a list of SP mods that (atleast for now) i try to expand and keep updated.
- Significant single player game play expansion.
- Lore friendly.
- Without altering default combat.
- Xorberax's Deadly Horse Charges. It increases the damage on impact of a moving horse. Great for realism, doesn't make the game unbalanced.
- Gender Inequality. More realistic, but recommended only for new campaigns. May lead to balance issues when you start using it mid-campaign.
- Garrisons Do Something For puritans and maybe others too, i haven't experienced enough with this yet to say anything meaningful about it.
Bannerlord Single Player Mod list For M&B II: Bannerlord,Make sure to download the right mod version for your game version! by Lord Blueberry of 22nd,View the mod description on Nexus to learn what exactly the mods do, and how to use/configure them. Last Updated: Oct 27 2021 Note,Mod,Type,Descri...