Lords weakened?

Users who are viewing this thread

NinjaKitty

I don't think so...

I was challenging one of the Barbarian lords to a duel for one of the lady's honor...

Well I've been shooting him for the past hour and he's still not dead.

mb3i.png

I started off with a large bag of bodkin (around 62 or so) I have 20 arrows left...I've gotten about 6-10 headshots, each doing 50 damage or more...and the rest have been body shots doing from 15-30 damage or so...

I mean, he has no armor and I've transformed his entire body into BLOOD...Am I screwed? D:

killop5 said:
Lords are in teirs. Some lords have more HP than others.

Well...I guess they gotta make up for having no armor...

But at this point, I doubt my army of 30 or so archers + Killop could kill him D:

That makes me a sad Kitten D:

Pafoot said:
Keep shooting =D Then its time for Ctrl+F4
Ya know, you can go into item_kinds.txt and edit the amount of arrows you can have. I've changed mines to 1000 haha.

You sir have a good idea...

(not the 1000 arrows, the Ctrl+F4 :p)

SCREW HONOR, I HAVE CHEATS.

Pafoot said:
Haha, theres Ctrl+F4+Shift to, which damages all enemies. But I wouldn't recommend it, it can crash the game quite easily. =D

Well that might help if I ever wander into the Masked One...

However he's been trying to take over Veluca for about a week, so I figure I'm good :razz:

Yeah, the power of the dark legion is ridiculous. My army of 100 Bai Ma's along with 350 of King Shuans army and 2 lords with 150 man armies ran into left hand's army of 310. We got destroyed, and I had to use cheats to beat them. I had like 20 Bai Ma's left O_O

Back
Top Bottom