In Progress Lords show they have a quest on campaign map but do not offer one upon speaking to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.5
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Multiple lords on campaign map (some in armies, some alone) show that they have a quest (blue exclamation point) but upon speaking to them there is no dialogue to ask them about their issue. Some lords still give me quests as normal if they have them.
How to Reproduce: Unsure.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Campaign Map
Media (Screenshots & Video):
RggYOOg.jpg
viHHuX5.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3070
GPU Driver Version: 472.12
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 4 x 8GB
Motherboard: ASUS Tuf B450M
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 2TB

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have run into this issue, but on mine I saved exit and then loaded the game - boom they didnt have the quest marker.

Same as a few other things that dont update as it should on the worldmap(like looted villages, still burning etc until you reload, or the siege icon on city/castles when its not being besieged).

Well, sometimes this helps, but on both of my saves it just doesn't. Also those markers can stay bugged this way for a very long time in a campaign playthrough and I don't know what could force them to disappear.

Well, sometimes this helps, but on both of my saves it just doesn't. Also those markers can stay bugged this way for a very long time in a campaign playthrough and I don't know what could force them to disappear.
Well then that do suck.

Also is that in your signature actually accurate? on the xp required to lvl from 329 to 330? if so that do seem excessive.
Overall offtopic naturally - I wish the skill progression was abit better(its still better than what it was, but some of the skills feels extremly grindy(unless you use "exploits of some sort").
Sort of how Oblivions leveling felt awful, while Skyrim's felt abit too easy.
I'd prefer the old syste from Warband or a mix, so that kills by you would give you xp on the side that you could "invest" in boosting some of the skills when you are trying to rank up the final steps.

Also is that in your signature actually accurate? on the xp required to lvl from 329 to 330? if so that do seem excessive.
Yes, it is actually accurate. I have made lately a kind of bannerlord xp calculator in an excel spread sheet and tested some xp gains in the game.

Overall offtopic naturally - I wish the skill progression was abit better(its still better than what it was, but some of the skills feels extremly grindy(unless you use "exploits of some sort").
In my opinion Bannerlord character development system is mostly fine. I like it a lot more than the one from the Warband. It just needs balancing of basic xp gains for some of the skills because, just like you said, it feels extremly grindy and often really is. I think ther Roguery skill is the worst and the hardest to level up right now. I am in a process of making a bug report for this issue and I will probably finish it tommorow or at least in this week.

I have run into this issue, but on mine I saved exit and then loaded the game - boom they didnt have the quest marker.

Same as a few other things that dont update as it should on the worldmap(like looted villages, still burning etc until you reload, or the siege icon on city/castles when its not being besieged).
Saving and loading fixes looted villages still burning and the siege icon persisting but does not change this issue for me.

Back
Top Bottom