Resolved Lords of different from mine cultures wont join my faction unless I abandon it myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Teeb1234

Recruit
I have joined Battania and its 1000+ days. Problem is, no minor faction lords or other cultures Nobles would join Battania while I am a part of the Kingdom. I was able to test that by Leaving the Kingdom and creating my own, and I saw instantly multiple Vlandian lords switch to Battania. Meanwhile, I myself can't convince any clan to join my kingdom or Battania, they request what seems to be unlimited amounts of gold (they want more than 800k gold + all my inventory) even when i have 50-80 relationship with some of them. This is very frustrating since my faction (Battania) has 8 clans vs all other factions that have 20+ clans each. Also, currently all the Nobles in my faction are Battanians, so in 1000+ days no other culture has joined in.

Version: 1.4.3 beta
How to reproduce: Im not sure, it could be only my campaign is bugged
Installed mods: 3 V's no limit mods (companion, workshop, party), 1 attribute point per level mod

I can't be sure its related but after I selected the "Having Going" skill in Athletics branch, all my persuasion chances increased to 100% if not 110% (sometimes it shows like that).
My charm lvl is around 125

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I think it might be how they balanced convincing Lords to join your Kingdom in a fairly recent batch of hotfixes. Whether I was a vassal or a king, I always would have to hunt down the rival clan leader to recruit them, spend an unreasonable amount of resources after passing the Charisma checks, or capture all their holdings and wipe their empire to try and recruit them on the cheap. Meanwhile, lords leapfrog between all the other remaining kingdoms after their kingdom gets wiped, but I always have to hunt down the clan leader to recruit never just get a clan like "Oh hey cool if I join you guys?", but Monchug Khan is out here just randomly scooping up Sturgian and Imperial lords and 6 Merc factions rollin hella deep.

TL;DR: Player needs to jump through a million hoops to get lords and mercs with limit caps, but other Kingdoms just magically acquire them with no merc limits.

I was having the same issue. I also had V's no party limit installed. I disabled the mod and could recruit lords after that. Looks like that was the issue for me. I also have "having going" perk.

Are you still having the same problem on our current build? Can you try removing all of your mods following the instructions on this article and try to recreate this on an unmodded new campaign?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom