SP Native Lords of Calradia 0.8

Users who are viewing this thread

0.8 has been released.

Fixes some bugs.

Makes AI Lords pay the same wages to troops that the player has to. They pay a lot less in native.

Prisoner wagon bug fixed.

Wages for troops reworked. Less to upgrade more for upkeep.

You can now demolish your refuge.

Outlaw Knight party that recruits bandit parties across the map.

Can directly buy thief gear from village bandit leader to increase subterfuge and make it more plausible to steal from Lords. Thieving is kind of tough right now.

blacksmiths up to 10 help you craft items faster.

Disgruntled pop is a little easier to manage. Higher levy/ prefecture and good prosperity can really minimize it.

Bandits dont spawn as often from disgruntled pop making it more possible to eradicate bandits in certain areas.

This mod has been very interesting! I have a few questions/concerns, if you'd prefer I ask on your steam workshop lemme know.

The refuge takes my Caravan camels when I give them horses. I know they are horses to the game, but I want them in my inventory for the pathfinding bonus. It would be nice if there was a way to make them not taken by the refuge, even if it made them inventory only. Or choose horses like a shop menu when giving to refuge. I

This mod has diplomacy campaign options: what settings for the campaign do you recommend? I always play on good settings and I notice the lords seems to be having a hard time..... which is okay to me but I wondered if some option might make them too poor. They're gonna be in jail before too long anyways but just wondering what settings work best, if you had any in mind.

I notice the accuracy of bows has been reduced..... as a horse archer this is a no no..... well I opened the items file and fixed it. Is there any particular reason the accuracy was reduced?

I notice some Fkey commands are gone, such a mount/dismount and hold fire. Is this as intended? I'd like to make Klethi get of my other warhorse when mines low on HP... but I guess I'll be more careful. *Okay I fond them on F3 and F4* that's interesting and possibly better once I remember it.

The combat AI in general seems a little weird, I like it but I wonder what it comes from or how you made it. I'd like to know more about it.

Good work, I'm sure I'll have other questions as I get into mid-game.

Last edited:
This mod has been very interesting! I have a few questions/concerns, if you'd prefer I ask on your steam workshop lemme know.

The refuge takes my Caravan camels when I give them horses. I know they are horses to the game, but I want them in my inventory for the pathfinding bonus. It would be nice if there was a way to make them not taken by the refuge, even if it made them inventory only. Or choose horses like a shop menu when giving to refuge. I

This mod has diplomacy campaign options: what settings for the campaign do you recommend? I always play on good settings and I notice the lords seems to be having a hard time..... which is okay to me but I wondered if some option might make them too poor. They're gonna be in jail before too long anyways but just wondering what settings work best, if you had any in mind.

I notice the accuracy of bows has been reduced..... as a horse archer this is a no no..... well I opened the items file and fixed it. Is there any particular reason the accuracy was reduced?

I notice some Fkey commands are gone, such a mount/dismount and hold fire. Is this as intended? I'd like to make Klethi get of my other warhorse when mines low on HP... but I guess I'll be more careful. *Okay I fond them on F3 and F4* that's interesting and possibly better once I remember it.

The combat AI in general seems a little weird, I like it but I wonder what it comes from or how you made it. I'd like to know more about it.

Good work, I'm sure I'll have other questions as I get into mid-game.
I think it takes the top most horses first. Good settings are fine and yes many Lords do struggle. Bows were a bit OP in my opinion.
The combat AI is based on lvl highers lvl units block better.
Archers stay back and shoot. Cav and inf advance to a certain distance then charge, its a pretty simple AI that I made, Id expand on it but Bannerlord being so close and all.

It's nice to see them struggle for once and run up and ask for men and horses :grin: After doing some sieges I like the AI a lot. It's much easier to use them strategically such as where they stand will turn the enemy archers and you can snipe em cover shooter style or make a choke point and aggro them. In general I feel like they listen to me more then in native. I have a few questions about some items: I stole a candles items that say it gives +2 spotting when equipped, but I can't equip it, is there any trick to it? I read the "Prisoner wagon bug fixed" and I've seen this useful item in the cheat menu, how do I obtain this in the game? I also wonder about the Outlaw knight, does he drop special items and can he re-spawn? I beat a few of them and haven't seen him for awhile. I'm enjoying this mod very much and have not had any problems so far.
I found the Prisoner Wagons shortly after asking
You have to talk to a predominant citizen in a town

Last edited:
It's nice to see them struggle for once and run up and ask for men and horses :grin: After doing some sieges I like the AI a lot. It's much easier to use them strategically such as where they stand will turn the enemy archers and you can snipe em cover shooter style or make a choke point and aggro them. In general I feel like they listen to me more then in native. I have a few questions about some items: I stole a candles items that say it gives +2 spotting when equipped, but I can't equip it, is there any trick to it? I read the "Prisoner wagon bug fixed" and I've seen this useful item in the cheat menu, how do I obtain this in the game? I also wonder about the Outlaw knight, does he drop special items and can he re-spawn? I beat a few of them and haven't seen him for awhile. I'm enjoying this mod very much and have not had any problems so far.
I found the Prisoner Wagons shortly after asking
You have to talk to a predominant citizen in a town
Yea candles should work without being equiped ill check it.

Back
Top Bottom