Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Flesson19

Not a Cookie
Knight
I still think the issue exists with the new low dungeon limit that the AI aren't depositing their AI lords into dungeons and just holding them in their parties. This has been an issue since 1.9. Can you please have the team change the code it forces them to deposit lords into dungeons even if full and with the new system if they go over the limit it will just sell of regular prisoners first.

Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Adding to AI not selling any prisoners, the prisoner number is also bugged, if you go over the limit it tells you in a negative number how many extra troops there are so if you deposit 51 prisoners in a dungeon thats capable of holding 50 prisoners, it tells you 50/-1.

The negative just tells you how much over the limit you are. @uçanbiblo in patch 1.1.0 adding to the prisoner dungeon did seem to help. I am not sure if it is 100% fixed as I have not tested it enough. I do see prisoners going in but can't say for sure if it really done till I test more

Back
Top Bottom