Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:radeon rx 460
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Radeon Vega Graphics
RAM:16
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

Hello, I have a problem with lords, they don't recruit anymore and their soldiers are still decreasing even if they have food and money.
lords are somewhere between 44-60 and mini factions are at 20

Have you tried without the mods, to see if its not the mods fault?
Try that first.
Specially since you say that the lords have money and food(which is the typical reason for the lack of troops).

I do see it sometimes, but those lords are very poor, and cant have bigger parties, cause of the wage limit etc for their clan.
I fixed it by giveing them money, and then they started recruiting as normal have big parties etc.

And if you try without mods, try a new game, dont really play it, just go into a town and just wait for some time.

Have you tried without the mods, to see if its not the mods fault?
Try that first.
Specially since you say that the lords have money and food(which is the typical reason for the lack of troops).

I do see it sometimes, but those lords are very poor, and cant have bigger parties, cause of the wage limit etc for their clan.
I fixed it by giveing them money, and then they started recruiting as normal have big parties etc.

And if you try without mods, try a new game, dont really play it, just go into a town and just wait for some time.
1 mod is probleme but I don't know which one
i have this:Bannerlord.ButterLib,Bannerlord.Diplomacy.Bannerlord.Harmony,Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen,Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx,BannerlordOverhaul,Cheats,FixedPregnancyControl,LootEveryone,Raiseyourbanner,SortedIncome,TrainYourClan

Could you try to reproduce this issue without the mods? So that we can be sure that our code is the faulty one on this issue.

apparently the problem with lords losing their army is because of the mods but because of all the mods or whatever way i would activate lords lose their soldiers how could i solve it
I also made a video to see exactly what happens

Last edited:
1 mod is probleme but I don't know which one
i have this:Bannerlord.ButterLib,Bannerlord.Diplomacy.Bannerlord.Harmony,Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen,Bannerlord.UIExtenderEx,BannerlordOverhaul,Cheats,FixedPregnancyControl,LootEveryone,Raiseyourbanner,SortedIncome,TrainYourClan
I dont use mods for this game yet, not until its out of EA.

However the best way is to enable 1 by 1 and see if the problem starts in general troubleshooting of mods.
That said sometimes its conflict between mods that make it happend.

Judging by all the mods you have listed, I would think that the "SortedIncome" is the one I would check out first, as it kind of touches perhaps on the previous known issue with lords loosing troops due to lack of income.

I dont use mods for this game yet, not until its out of EA.

However the best way is to enable 1 by 1 and see if the problem starts in general troubleshooting of mods.
That said sometimes its conflict between mods that make it happend.

Judging by all the mods you have listed, I would think that the "SortedIncome" is the one I would check out first, as it kind of touches perhaps on the previous known issue with lords loosing troops due to lack of income.

I've already done this and the same thing
and Sorted Income puts your income in order it does not affect the economy of the game

above I left a video showing how soldiers simply disappear from the lord

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom