Lords leaving at an alarming rate

Users who are viewing this thread

So I've entered the point in the game where most of the lords have been exiled enough that they start leaving Calradia.  However none of the lords have been coming back despite having the lords returning function on.  It's gotten to the point where there are only about 10 to 15 lords left in all of Carladia, the place it literally a ghost town!  I'm lucky to see anybody at all even if I'm at war with them.  This may be the end of the game  for me and I haven't gotten to accomplish all I need.  There's just no fun in it anymore.

Which version of Warband are you using.  My understanding is that Diplomacy 4.3 with Warband 1.168 has some strange problems.

Webhead89 said:
Redleg said:
Which version of Warband are you using.  My understanding is that Diplomacy 4.3 with Warband 1.168 has some strange problems.

I know that's my version of Warband and likely for Diplomacy too, but aren't those the latest versions?

I think that there is a work-in-progress version of Diplomacy specifically for Warband 1.168 that is being maintained by Somebody.

Redleg said:
Webhead89 said:
Redleg said:

I know that's my version of Warband and likely for Diplomacy too, but aren't those the latest versions?

I think that there is a work-in-progress version of Diplomacy specifically for Warband 1.168 that is being maintained by Somebody.

Ah, I didn't realize the mod wasn't completely up to date.  Regardless, is there something that I can do on my end?

This is the thread for Diplomacy for the 1.168 module system.  It would be a good idea to read through the posts to see what the issues are.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324014.0.html

Back
Top Bottom