Resolved Lords/Ladies not where they are on notes and disappearing

Users who are viewing this thread

I just started a kingdom out of a ruined Sturgia that, once again, was murdered on several fronts.

But anyway, I was looking for new lords to recruit and a wife so I could have another clan that I could rely on. Olek seemed to be the lad. I check notes to see where he is and find he is being held in some random castle. I go there and he is nowhere to be found. I keep checking for like four days and still nothing. Finally, I caught him in some completely different city. I recruited him (I have no clue how it happened because I couldn't offer a fief, even though I had one, and kept ending negotiations and finally he just joined...) and then returned home.

I then decided that what would probably help is if I married into a royal family of a dead kingdom and then I'd have their support. Thought it would be cool to try so I headed on down to the empire lands to meet with Ira. Says she was in some city, she wasn't, so I check the other surrounding castles and cities. Find her in a dungeon and she can't talk to me. So I leave and wait outside for her to be released. A week passes and I get sick of waiting and check notes. Turns out she was released and teleported to the city she was supposedly in last time. So I waddle on back there and she still isn't in the city she is supposed to be. At that point, I gave up and married one of Oleks daughters but I still have this problem with other lords.

I checked around the forums and see that others have this issue but haven't seen an answer to the problem. Did anyone get one?

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom