SP - Scenes Lord's keep immersion

Users who are viewing this thread

Revverie

The keeps are all highly detailed and beautiful, but it would be nice to have even more characters to populate it and to talk with, for example:
-Governors, people who can give information about a settlement and have a high status
-Musician/entretainer: someone who entretains lords and lives in the keep
-Advisors, people who advise the lord (obviously)
-Militia sergeants or the one in charge of the castle army
-Servants, its odd not to have these, someone has to clean and take care of the place.
-Making babies appear in the keep, if you have children they should be there in a craddle

I feel like theyre to empty, maybe those chairs could be filled with interesting characters

Perhaps not a priority at the moment but yes, I agree in principal. I'm always looking for things that improve immersive game play. Hopefully we will see locations come alive in the future. If the devs don't then I'm almost certain modders will.

Perhaps not a priority at the moment but yes, I agree in principal. I'm always looking for things that improve immersive game play. Hopefully we will see locations come alive in the future. If the devs don't then I'm almost certain modders will.
Totally yes, I just feel like I have to dump these suggestions while I play the game, I personally find the game really lacking without the immersion factor in place, I get bored really fast playing as it is but I dont mind waiting for modders to improve on it if TW never addresses this in the future, I dont think a lot of people really care at all about this

Totally yes, I just feel like I have to dump these suggestions while I play the game, I personally find the game really lacking without the immersion factor in place, I get bored really fast playing as it is but I dont mind waiting for modders to improve on it if TW never addresses this in the future, I dont think a lot of people really care at all about this

I'm a total sucker for immersive atmosphere in game, and this seems like something small that can be add incrementally over time, i.e a patch can occasionally add a new NPC to the keep, etc..Mods are nice and all, but it's better for the base game to have this.

Also, the game is really lacking in high-status clothings and accessories right now. It's weird the nobles and royals are wearing the same outfit as the townfolks. Civillian headwears are especially poor. Aserai has some nice looking ones for women but for men, it's hopeless. Having noblemen and ladies deck out in finery would greatly improve the atmosphere. Recently, TW added more decorated weapons for the nobles, which is good, and I hope they will continue to add more vanity items for RP and immersion purpose.

Back
Top Bottom