Resolved Lords in Army do not help in Siege defense

Users who are viewing this thread

dd33HjJ.png

As can be seen in the picture, I called an army and entered a city to aid in its defense from within. Everything seemed normal until the assault actually started, and neither Lord counted for the defense of the city, and never aided in the battle.

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. Additionally, can you tell me your game version and whether you are playing with mods? Do you have a save file before the siege battle begins? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

I do have a save file, I uploaded it as instructed (at least, I THINK it's that correct save file, judging by the filename and date created. Just in case, I uploaded 2).
Game version was the current live version 1.4.1 (not beta), and I was using a few mods, but none that should be interfering with battles at all:
-Improved Garrisons
-Fighting Together Relationship
-Smith Forever
-Less Greedy Rulers
-Daily Skill Progression
-And another mod I made for myself that caps the max influence of all clans at 3k.

None of these should be interfering with anything battle related, as far as I know, and none of them interfere with the save file either so the save file should be bootable even without the mods.

Back
Top Bottom