Lords get stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

saladinzero

Recruit
Hey, I've really been enjoying playing around with this mod.  I find I connect a lot more to the names of the villages when that's where I'm from myself!

Anyway, I've experienced a fairly game-breaking bug with how Lords travel from Ireland to the mainland using the landbridges.  Twice now, I've had games where a Lord (or Lords) will somehow get off the bridges and get stuck on the line of the coast somewhere along the way.  I can't get there myself, despite trying quite hard, and it's impossible to free the Lord once they're stuck there.  First off, it was my King that managed it, and the second time it was just a normal Lord and I ignored it, until he got made into the Marshall of my faction :\ 

Anyone else seen an error like this?  Is there any way to get the Lord back onto the mainland?  I haven't noticed this happening in vanilla, so I assume it's something to do with the layout of the map.

Greetings,

I got the same bug, where the whole Irish Army got stuck on the map. That makes it a bit too easy for my Welsh people to conquer them :grin:.

With me, a load of of welsh lords are stuck in the see in between wales and ireland... theres not even a land bridge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom