Lords dieing ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kala captain

Recruit
So i have been playing this mod a while now, and every once in a very long while, i have been seeing "Lord/Baron/Duke has died in battle."
At first I was a little confused as in the regular game lords cannot die. However, in my new game as Villain, a total of three lords (that i know of) have died...a khergit, vaegir, and Rhodok. (forgot their names) The khergit and Vaegirs died in their war with eachother, the Rhodok lord died after a huge battle (1000+ troops, 5-6 villianese lords and about 8 rhodok lords). There was a notification that said, (Lord Etrosq has died in battle, and their was a after battle report page that said "Tellrogg is their new Marshall" in that exact wording.

So my question is, what s this system of lords dieing, how does it work and is it possible for all/most of the lords to die, leaving only a few left? (Also with executing lords, what are the consequences...and can i execute centurians?

it's pretty uncommon, if you've seen so many die you lucked out on the RNG. My current villian game has only one casualty after 170 days. It was king Yargolek though, which set the Vaegir back a lot.

Lords dieing is part of a good deal of mods (some even make you die!). It's technically possible, probably, to kill every lord around, though that would take a long, long time to achieve. No clue on the centurians or how it works exactly though.

I believe after any lord loses after a battle there is a 2% chance that he will actually die. Same goes for the player but the chance gets higher the more you lose in battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom