Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Underuse2307

Summary:
How to Reproduce: Too many lords in a single keep will make them cram in a spot
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Media (Screenshots & Video):

ApZ3dYF.jpg

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

ive noticed now it seems to happen on some faction keeps only. for sure in vlandian, empire and battanian keeps.

in aserai keeps they all sit nicely around a table

The save we got had mods in it because of it we was not able to reproduce. Could you please send us a save file where no mods are installed?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom