Lords constantly defect v1.5.10

Users who are viewing this thread

I recruited a lord to join Strugia. He then received 2 large castles and 1 small castle, then immediate defected back to the original Kingdom.

This constantly happens since 1.5.10, constantly.

I paid a lord 125k to join, 1 day later defect. I paid 250k to the same lord, he got 1-2 castles, then again defects taking the castles with him.

I can't make any progress because we're constantly losing castles, sometimes 3-4 at a time.

On top of this there are constant rebellions, not my castles, other lords, so we have to constantly take those back also.

I don't think I've made any progress since 1.5.10. All I'm doing is re-taking castles we've already owned.

This is so frustrating. Is there something I can be doing to get lords to stay (I'm not king) or do I just have to wait until this is fixed in a future update?

I'm not really sure what the intended behavior for lords being persuaded to join a non-player faction is. It may be they just don't have enough relation with the ruler of sturgia or that sturgia is too weak so changing to another faction is always a better move. As for other lord's fiefs rebelling, there's not much you can do. You can try to help them by selling them food and doing any quests that -loyalty or security, but that's nor really viable long term.
Maybe stop recruiting vassals and just defeat lords and take more and more fiefs. If you're really stuck, consider leaving sturgia and taking the fiefs for yourself and garrisoning them properly to not have rebellions.

We're by far the strongest faction, so that shouldn't be a problem. Currently we (Strugira) occupy about 1/4 of the map.

Vlandia is the main problem, but they're almost completely dead. They have 0 fiefs, 1 clan left (kings clan).

I recruited Vlandia's last 3 lords, each received multiple castles, but they keep defecting back to Vlandia. Some over and over.

Yesterday I spent a few hours taking 5 castles for Strugira. Then as I was about to save and logoff 2 lords defected. One back to Vlandia and the other to Britannia and we ended up losing 6 castles.

Britannia is not as dead as Vlandia, but they're also half dead. They had 2 fiefs left, then 5 after the defect.

I'm considering executing Vlandia's king. Maybe the new king won't have good relations with those lords and they'll stop defecting back.

We're by far the strongest faction, so that shouldn't be a problem. Currently we (Strugira) occupy about 1/4 of the map.

Vlandia is the main problem, but they're almost completely dead. They have 0 fiefs, 1 clan left (kings clan).

I recruited Vlandia's last 3 lords, each received multiple castles, but they keep defecting back to Vlandia. Some over and over.

Yesterday I spent a few hours taking 5 castles for Strugira. Then as I was about to save and logoff 2 lords defected. One back to Vlandia and the other to Britannia and we ended up losing 6 castles.

Britannia is not as dead as Vlandia, but they're also half dead. They had 2 fiefs left, then 5 after the defect.

I'm considering executing Vlandia's king. Maybe the new king won't have good relations with those lords and they'll stop defecting back.
Maybe you should execute YOUR king (friendly fire, 10% chance) and make good relations with those vassals so they stay!

Back
Top Bottom