Resolved Lords are getting frozen/stuck acroos the map when summoned to my army [1.4.2 beta]

Users who are viewing this thread

This was happening quite a lot recently but today was the most irretating of all happened. My whole army consisting of fresh parties (with at least 90 members) has literally starved to death (i presume). I was at a siege and summoned nearly whole kingdom who was at east of the map, not only no1 joined me after weeks but also they lost their troops.
Photos are pretty self explanatory but just to be clear, thoose lords were stalling there and starving until i teleported to each of em to see what is going on. They were all at their full party size but now look at them. When i teleported near them some of em kept running but not moving (yes i mean it) and some of em changed their path and joined me. I also saw some of them were trying to draw a linear path to me from across the sea, they were at the opposite side of the shore and they trying to run thoru it i guess. There was no particular terrain that they were stuck at. Some of them were at forest some of them were behind mountains (with respect to me). I don't think that it is terrain related but who knows.

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

Back
Top Bottom