Lords and Realms SIEGE LADDER PROJECT

Users who are viewing this thread

Kalikulum said:
:neutral: we need this mod for warband  :neutral: then i can use battlesizer again with more then 300 units :grin:

I fully agree! Does anyone know if a similiar project is underway for warband, or Nick do you think you may develop another? :smile:

For WB is this. Perhaps it will be useful.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,132920.msg3202250.html#msg3202250

I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like it is compatible with WB.  The version I dl'ed from the repo says "all versions" but I've noticed a few major issues, the worst is a huge mountain right in the middle of Alburq Castle. :???:

Scratch that - my issues may have been related to the Diplomacy mod which seems to have some files that differ from Native.

I have copied all the files into the SceneObj folder but still no ladders.  Am I doing something wrong?  I made sure to replace all the native scenes with the new scenes.

EDIT: Finally figured it out and fixed it.

Bailian said:
does this siege ladder project work with warband?

Months late, but no this mod absolutely does not work for Warband. I made the mistake of installing it to Warband and ended up with some seriously bizarre castles. Tihr has an extra wall around it with bales of hay and fences and even parts of the castle floating in the sky.

Sargoth has the ground elevated much too high, placing the top of the castle wall at ground level. While this may seem nice, there is no NPC pathing so your attacking army will simply stand there and die.

A few other castles are the same way.

NICK.ALTMAN said:
ksnape101 said:
Kalikulum said:
:neutral: we need this mod for warband  :neutral: then i can use battlesizer again with more then 300 units :grin:

I fully agree! Does anyone know if a similiar project is underway for warband, or Nick do you think you may develop another? :smile:

Nope. I am done.

I think its sad all that crap the other guy stirred up about L&R+RCM over a pixel item and then abandons the mod and doesn't give any "rights" to his pixel items.

Over a year and he has done nothing with that "mod" of his.

Sorry to hear you won;t be porting to warband, any idea of the RCM will make it?

Take care Nick.

Yeah. I have version 1.508 stored on a portable HD hopping that I will be able to release it after that other mod is finished.

But no other work has been done by me on the mod after that and I have no news on any other sub mods.

Cheers

Nick

Downloaded this mod and quickly notice my first siege of Tevarian castle, was bugged yes there are 2 ladders but when my men or myself hit the top you have to jump over a dip or fall into it and cant move, which means you're easy pickings for the defenders ranged or melee this seems to be the only castle i have had this issue so far tho so hopefully its a easy fix :smile:

Perfect, I've been using the battle sizer mod and have it set up to a thousand; yes, my computer can handle that. However, the game cannot as the ai does not compensate for the size change. I'm glad you made this, should make sieges much better.

But i'm still just going to sit outside of the castle and fire arrows at them until my archers have no more.

Back
Top Bottom