Lords and Realms - Old Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a different mod yesterday and realized, how short the normal spears, lances or whatever from the native game are. So damn, I need those Pikes in EVERY Mod I will play from now on :grin:

Can you explain to me, how I import them into other mods?

Sarganto said:
I played a different mod yesterday and realized, how short the normal spears, lances or whatever from the native game are. So damn, I need those Pikes in EVERY Mod I will play from now on :grin:

Can you explain to me, how I import them into other mods?

Oooch... :shock:  I guess you will have to learn the hard way. There are a lot of threds where everything is explained in the Forge, Go there and read.

Good luck mate

Well 1.2 is almost ready.

New features in Lords and Realms 1.2:
- 5 new plate armors
- about 25 new surcoats and other armors
- 20 new helmets
- different prices for prisoners
- new Teuton troop tree (10 units)
- new Rhodoks with extra unit (veteran infantry)
- new Vaeghirs
- Outlaws, Schorcher, Bandit masters and lords, Militia and Sea Raiders tweaked
- some lords and kings tweaked with new equippment
- Swadians, Nords and Khergits tweaked
- names of the player kingdoms tweaked. Some kingdoms, some Grand Duchies, some empires and some Khanats.
- autoloot fix
- culture fix
- maybe something else that I forgot

This is some great news. I downloaded 1.1 moments ago to try it out, but I now I'll wait until 1.2 appears :smile: I hope you won't let us wait too long :wink:

NICK.ALTMAN said:
- Outlaws, Schorcher, Bandit masters and lords, Militia and Sea Raiders tweaked

Love this mod btw.. One of the best.
However, the bandits are way too extreme.. Impossible to do the quests where you have to organize the farmers against bandit raids. The farmers get slaughtered instantly. Since you can't bring alot of your own troops into these battles you are almost always left alone against 20+ bandits.

Perhaps you make the cattle follow you instead of run ahead of you aswell. Usually just change it myself, but why not just add it in the new version. Almost always lose the cows when it gets dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom