SP - Economy Lords and bandits should not carry all their money with them

Users who are viewing this thread

KidKiedis

Recruit
Noticed a few times that player plunders 10.000 dinars from defeated lords after victory. So lords keep incredible amounts of money with them. Same for looters and bandits. Seems like everyone has more trust in roads than in chests behind castle walls or in some hideout. =)

There's no logic in that. No one carries all of his money with him. Lord will keep income from his fiefs in treasury and bandits will hide their loot in some stash or hiding place. But each time player gets everything just caped by hardcoded 10.000 dinars? It doesn't make sense.

So maybe only raiding bandit camp or successful castle siege should give player and besieging army some gold from lord's treasury or bandits stash? I mean remove coins from combat loot at all, or significantly reduce it.

Last edited:
That could be modded
Sure, still it breaks the balance of the core game.

I'm trying to kind of fix my own game. Not taking all loot, leaving prisoners and so on. Made it much tougher in early game, but once you get to bigger politics, gold starts flowing in vast amounts and mostly from battles.

Does they really have all their money in their inventory ?
I don't think so, because if I defeat Dethert I plunder not many gold... If I try to negociate with him he has something like 500K...

10k is nothing in mid-late game.

Back
Top Bottom