Users who are viewing this thread

p7cDGrS.jpg

I just wanted to share this work somewhere it will be accessible for those hosting servers.
This is a collection of approximately 80 maps, most finished and playable and some unfinished by myself and others from between 2015-2018.
Many of these you will remember from WESTRES_SIEGE server, as well as Sparta and others. You will find many gems, including overhauled defaults and winter versions of most stock siege maps created for the WESTRES seasons mod.

What wonderful times we had together. Take care all, and see you in the field.

ghXTwAe.jpg

RpDGadT.jpg

G98pAD7.jpg

rvDMcIg.jpg

wNcMsXo.jpg

j64tFrJ.jpg

uPCjahw.jpg

Some of these maps are derivative - that is to say that I am not the only one who worked on them, but at some point I did update or overhaul them in response to shortcomings I perceived.
I do not claim the all the works as entirely my own, rather I share them as community maps that belong to all of us in the WFAS community.
Therefore, I give other people the freedom to use and modify the maps, to host them and share them freely so long as they don't commercially profit from them.

This link is a .ZIP file I organized by gametype - it includes all Siege, DM, TDM, DUEL and Battle maps that were rotating on the WESTRES SIEGE circuit and other servers in 2015. They have also beenhosted on AK and Sparta servers over the years, so thanks to everyone who played, enjoyed, hated and contributed to the maps.
This was compiled in 2018.

WFAS MAP ARCHIVE

This link is a similar compilation from 2015 and will have slightly older versions of some maps
2015 map archive

And lastly, here is a big repository with all the same files.
These files include versions of the map that were replaced at a later date, so if you want to play an earlier version it is probably here.

REPOSITORY LINK

I hope to see you all on the field soon :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom