Lord Recruitment Exploit

Users who are viewing this thread

NoloKnight

Recruit
Greetings fellow Mount and Blade family and game staff. I was playing yesterday afternoon and came across an exploit I have tested and confirmed to work in regards to recruiting lords to your faction. Upon getting the 4 question minigame to convince the lord to join your faction the progress is saved on how many success you get. By completing the first convo (3 or less success) saving and reloading your save the progress continues into your second talk. So by save scumming anyone can recruit every lord across the land. Hope this reaches the proper channels.

Greetings fellow Mount and Blade family and game staff. I was playing yesterday afternoon and came across an exploit I have tested and confirmed to work in regards to recruiting lords to your faction. Upon getting the 4 question minigame to convince the lord to join your faction the progress is saved on how many success you get. By completing the first convo (3 or less success) saving and reloading your save the progress continues into your second talk. So by save scumming anyone can recruit every lord across the land. Hope this reaches the proper channels.

Not always, its a rare bug, had 3 gameplays (since 2 got corrupted) and only had it once

The lords of Calradia have no shame, after renouncing fielty to their liege they then insist that you bribe them with money in order for them to join you. I wouldn't doubt that this has nothing to do with save scumming, but with them trying to dive deep into your pockets for more gold.

Not always, its a rare bug, had 3 gameplays (since 2 got corrupted) and only had it once
usually if i ask a lord to commit treason he doesnt want to talk about it again for a certain amount of game days(?) but by reloading you can force the conversation again right away with the success progress saved from the previous conversation. In my game i took 9 clans from the Empire within a in-game week.

usually if i ask a lord to commit treason he doesnt want to talk about it again for a certain amount of game days(?) but by reloading you can force the conversation again right away with the success progress saved from the previous conversation. In my game i took 9 clans from the Empire within a in-game week.
An issue in your save files, been trying to get like Crotor to join my faction, after 8 attempts i gaave up and moved o the next one.

Back
Top Bottom