Loot system is overly grindy and annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
So I've played skimrish for over an hour and a half, in average, I win between 30-37 for wins and 14 or something for loses. I got 150 denars over an hour and a half????? So I have to play 3 hours of this game in Skimrish (when Skimrish has people playing, and in Europe, because SA still doesnt have a server...) to buy the most awful piece of clothing, because the cool looking armours are 750 and above??? Bruh this is annoying, and the lack of customization options is quite worrying too. Customization shouldnt be THIS grindy, it should allow you to buy multiple pieces so you can customize your character how you like, and give variety in the battlefield. The only thing the looting system has done is to give grinders a better looking helmet (because everyone ends up looking the same in the end, instead of their own customized character). IMO there is a big enough quantity of armours in the game just to have so limited options waiting behind this big grinding wall.

TL-DR: Give more loot per match/level up/badges (only got 10 denars for earning 2 badges? lol?) and give a wider variety of customization models

honestly I wish they'd just get rid of the loot system anyway. People have been playing official servers instead of private ones just for loot even though private servers have better game modes or systems. Like battle mode, or friendly fire and more maps on rdc's siege server. Would be better to just make customisation free and have players choose gameplay over some mega grindy progression system

honestly I wish they'd just get rid of the loot system anyway. People have been playing official servers instead of private ones just for loot even though private servers have better game modes or systems. Like battle mode, or friendly fire and more maps on rdc's siege server. Would be better to just make customisation free and have players choose gameplay over some mega grindy progression system
Yeah, I agree, but it worked for me in Mordhau, maybe because in that game cosmetics aren't limited by faction and they have an intense amount of customization options. I wished for example, they allowed to wear any gear you want as long as it belongs to a faction, having to buy each part for each troop type is annoying and limited.

In my opinion the whole custom skins system should be taken down from the game for now, until they fix the performance issues that came with that update.
I suffer so bad from that, huge fps drops in siege/tdm modes when so many people have custom cosmetics. Even with lowest settings.

I fully agree. The amount of gold we gain to custom our characters is just ridiculous.
I don't want to have to play 4h a day during 20 days to only buy one top tier armor...

Just did a full siege. Fast victory... 20 kill for 2 death and I only had 10 gold... Seriously this is not enough to feel rewarded.
You should at least say 5 gold / kill so at least killing (the only thing that matter in this game considering that capturing/defending a flag gives you nothing) is rewardfull.

Last edited:
I bought a couple items but kinda forgot about the loot system so there’s just 11k gold that will never be used unless they add cool skins

Loot system shouldn't exist. It's a clear path to microtransactions, which this game should never have. Custom cosmetics are not only unnecessary, it's also insulting to think that this is some sort of replacement to the gear selection system from other titles. Remove classes! Sad!

The point is that this game has a lot of people who play this game like a lot, seriously a lot. But obviously they should tailor this system more toward the average player, as you stated it is currently excessively grindy

Back
Top Bottom