SP - UI Loot Screen -- Sort Value Highest by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Apocal

Grandmaster Knight
I can't remember if I requested this before but is it possible to get the loot screen default sorting by highest value items. It keeps coming up that good loot never drops but I think that is because people get conditioned to seeing crap on the loot screen and not scrolling through to look for anything good. If the good stuff (high price) was higher, they would notice it dropping when it happens uncommonly.

I think sort by type is more important than sort by value. BUT, within the same type, it's sorted by ascending value atm, we can definitely reverse that.
I agree for trading but for loot I don't think so, I find my self sorting by value manually many times to check if I was lucky.

I think sort by type is more important than sort by value. BUT, within the same type, it's sorted by ascending value atm, we can definitely reverse that.
Just so I'm clear, I'm only referring to the post-battle Loot screen. I have no idea how Gauntlet works, so they might be common between Trade, Inventory, Loot, etc. but I mean only the Loot screen you see after a battle or siege.

I have to disagree. Player is looking for gems in loot screen after battle. Easiest way to find gems is to sort loot by value descending so player can see most valuable items. Most things with low value are meant to be sold or smelted so player doesn't care about them.

Just so I'm clear, I'm only referring to the post-battle Loot screen. I have no idea how Gauntlet works, so they might be common between Trade, Inventory, Loot, etc. but I mean only the Loot screen you see after a battle or siege.
The more I'm thinking about it, from the streams that I've watched, I agree. I'll look into this.

We have distinctions between different types of inventories. That's how we write, "Loot", "{SETTLEMENT_NAME}", "Trade" etc. Should be easy to implement.

The more I'm thinking about it, from the streams that I've watched, I agree. I'll look into this.

We have distinctions between different types of inventories. That's how we write, "Loot", "{SETTLEMENT_NAME}", "Trade" etc. Should be easy to implement.
Sweet, thanks.

That would be a very nice change indeed, it would make it much easier to sort the junk from the good stuff!

It's good to know you will look into it! :party:

Back
Top Bottom