Loot quantity appears to have gone down

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomsk

Recruit
Hi,

I appear to be getting less lot from winning a combat.  I used to have to leave several pieces of equipment after killing 20 - 30 bandits, but now i only find 16 - 20 pieces of loot for killing 40 - 50 bandits (i have been leveling the loot skill it's currently at (4+1) )

recently defeated a 150 strong enemy lord and got some gloves, arrows and a hat  :sad:

are you playing native m&b, not a mod or warband?

has your army grown? The size (and quality) of your army does determine a great deal in how much loot is left for you as your soldiers supposedly get a share of the loot too

Native warband with no mods, it was after i built the army up that i noticed it so it's probably that.  I'll dump some troops in a castle and see if that increases the drops,

cheers

as a note aside, this part of the forum is for native M&B, not warband. The mechanics are probably similar enough, but more warband specific questions are better asked in their appropriate place if you want a fast&accurate answer

extra note: armies that help you take a share of the loot too, so if a nearby lord and a castle rushed to your aid, expect loot to be low

tried again with smaller army size and the loot has gone back up :smile:

Thank you for your help and replies, sorry for posting in the wrong place but there were so many different forums I thought this was the right one ( the one for warband said for multiplayer was that where I should have gone?)

cheers

yeah, it's the single player mode of the multiplayer game Warband, this is supposed to be for the predecessor, Mount & Blade

I have found the right section now so I thank you for your replies and patience and I'll put any further questions in the right place.

Back
Top Bottom