In Progress Loose formation bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

It has been there a bit, I put them in loose formation they they bunch up and loose formation doesn't work and they get bugged, I have to put them in shield wall then loose formation to get them back in loose formation. and TW let me know Ill get ya video of it,, for some reason they leave loose formation and won't go back unless you use a different formation first.
I have had that same issue, only thing is i would try and put them in the line formation and back to loose and they would still be in that tight 5 row and column formation after go back to loose. Maybe ill try shield wall and see if that works for myself also.

aaaaaaaaaaa
okay, I will make a video so that you understand that it is useless, moreover, it is vulnerable
Listen, I am not saying that this isn't really a bug or something like that. It's just that this is the best way of dealing with it. Nothing else.

Listen, I am not saying that this isn't really a bug or something like that. It's just that this is the best way of dealing with it. Nothing else.
relax mate, it's ok ))
so, I don't know how it works for you, but it works like a circus for me

relax mate, it's ok ))
I would record my pov, but my pc isn't that good :grin:. For me it seems like your troops break the formation as soon as you put them in loose formation. That's why it looks like circus.

relax mate, it's ok ))
looks to me that your archers started moving immediately after you issued your footment to attack. before you even sent your cavalry. and of course the shield wall + lose formation just fudged it more. i always always drag my troops. if i have a lot of them i get high ground first. it's a pain without rts mod sometimes

Back
Top Bottom