Looking for users to test my mod for 45 minutes. Participants get a 5€ steam gift card.

Users who are viewing this thread

AshenWaltz

Recruit
Hello everyone.

I am conducting a study for my university thesis and I need about 20 to 30 people to participate in a user test. Tests usually take between 30 to no more than 45 minutes and consist in a sequence of simple task and answering a quick questionnaire. Once you submit your questionnaire I'll send you a 5€ gift card on steam.

requirements:
- Has to have Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord installed
- Has to have discord and be willing to share screen during the durantion of the test

If you are interested, please enter this discord channel so we can arrange the test: https://discord.gg/43drJyawBn
Priority will be given based on arrival on the server.

Thank you for your help!

Don't you have it installed, for instance?
giphy.gif

I like you man, I hope you find your people

Are you one of the creator of the XXXlords mods series?
If yes, they look nice but I'm personally not using them just because it is not sure you and your friends will keep updating them once your thesis are done.
Anyway good luck with the rest, and I hope you will keep modding BL on the long term.

Are you one of the creator of the XXXlords mods series?
If yes, they look nice but I'm personally not using them just because it is not sure you and your friends will keep updating them once your thesis are done.
Anyway good luck with the rest, and I hope you will keep modding BL on the long term.
I am, actually, the Cunning Lords one. I personally want to believe that I'll keep on updating the mod, even though I believe it'll become obsolete pretty soon. They have already announced that the troop positioning and control part will be added into the base game.

Hello everyone.

I am conducting a study for my university thesis and I need about 20 to 30 people to participate in a user test. Tests usually take between 30 to no more than 45 minutes and consist in a sequence of simple task and answering a quick questionnaire. Once you submit your questionnaire I'll send you a 5€ gift card on steam.

requirements:
- Has to have Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord installed
- Has to have discord and be willing to share screen during the durantion of the test

If you are interested, please enter this discord channel so we can arrange the test: https://discord.gg/43drJyawBn
Priority will be given based on arrival on the server.

Thank you for your help!
I might risk it for 5 bitcoins.

Wait people still have the actual windows 'Program/BannerLord.Exe' file on their Hard Drives? I thought Bannerlord was just an abstract concept point of discussion like a 'Hades' or a 'Limbo' or a '1st Class Mens Room'/ Never dreamed it was still in actuality in our reality

Back
Top Bottom