Looking for some scripts

Users who are viewing this thread

In game i have an issue. For some reasons two parties on global map can fight for several days even if they are small ones. Then if i die and use function "lead soldiers" it becomes working incorrectly like my party or enemy`s one loses not more than 1 soldier per one click "continue". So if i fight with harlaus party it can take for me a very long time to finally finish the battle. Another issue is that game shows the number of my soldiers incorrectly again. Like i have 1000 troops but in battle menu it writes 400 ones. And a question: what scripts i shall look through to detect the bug?

Solution
for the first question:
Code:
  #script_game_event_simulate_battle:
  # This script is called whenever the game simulates the battle between two parties on the map.
  # INPUT:
  # param1: Defender Party
  # param2: Attacker Party
  ("game_event_simulate_battle",

for the others you would need to explain further.

on battles you joined you can start by checking the mission templated used, then the triggers called by it, and go back to the menu and scripts in the command chain. Its a reserve search. If you want the starting point, you can go for this engine script "script_game_event_party_encounter"
for the first question:
Code:
  # This script is called whenever the game simulates the battle between two parties on the map.
  # INPUT:

on battles you joined you can start by checking the mission templated used, then the triggers called by it, and go back to the menu and scripts in the command chain. Its a reserve search. If you want the starting point, you can go for this engine script "script_game_event_party_encounter"

Upvote 0
Solution
Р
for the first question:
Code:
  # INPUT:

How actually i do a check?

Upvote 0
you read your code, see what it is doing, and keep doing that until you find your bug. Use support tools like logging messages and test code to help you find them.

happy bug hunting

I found a bug, thaks a lot! Another question, please
could i in such way make that every time i appear on rt_bridge the game will randomly choose the appropriate scene between this list?
(else_try),
(eq, ":terrain_type", rt_bridge),
(store_random_in_range,":scene_to_use","scn_bridge1","scn_bridge14"),
(try_end),
(jump_to_scene,":scene_to_use"),
]),

Upvote 0
I found a bug, thaks a lot! Another question, please
could i in such way make that every time i appear on rt_bridge the game will randomly choose the appropriate scene between this list?
(else_try),
(eq, ":terrain_type", rt_bridge),
(store_random_in_range,":scene_to_use","scn_bridge1","scn_bridge14"),
(try_end),
(jump_to_scene,":scene_to_use"),
]),
This thread here might help you at that: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/arch3r-os-bridge-battles.68264/

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom