Looking for some mods,

Users who are viewing this thread

SwordDane

Recruit
Hi guys, sorry if this isn't the right forum. I'm not a huge forum frequenter. I haven't had to go to a game forum to find a mod in years.

I'm used to finding mods in the steam workshop which isn't available for Bannerlord. Finding mods for bannerlord is proving to be difficult and I'm not enjoying the search. I was hoping someone could maybe just direct me to the mods I am looking for.

1. I need a fifth weapon slot. I'm just playing SP and I don't care about the balance. I'm tired of not being able to have a spear, a sword and my bow/arrows like every other mounted warrior in history. Belisaurius's cataphracts had shields, bows, spears AND DARTS!! They had heavy weighted darts held by straps ON THE BACKSIDES OF THEIR SHIELDS!!! A little dart holster... Read your Procopius!! The quiver SHOULD NOT REQUIRE A WEAPON SLOT!!!!!! Anyway, don't want to argue just hoping for a mod that overcomes this weakness in the game that has persisted since MB1.

2. I am also looking for a pre-feminism mod. Feminism has injected a lot of weird ideas into the world and I'd like a mod that was based on a pre-feminism philosophical model. I would like a lot more realism in the game and ultimately seeing so many female warriors and especially female war leaders is highly game breaking to me in my single player mode. Also, not really looking for a discussion about this just was hoping someone could direct me to the mod. It seems someone has made a mod to give females even more power in bannerlord, so I am hoping someone has made the opposite as well. It's weird I could find the one so easily and the other is so illusive.

Thanks, if you want to attack me for any of these beliefs or desires please direct them to my private messages. I would appreciate it if the thread was not cluttered up with irrelevancies.

Women are stronger than you think. They were warriors then, they are warriors now. Anything else is just misrepresentation of history and realism. Sure they weren't warriors in equal numbers as men, but they sure were warriors.

Also, check nexus mods.

Women are stronger than you think. They were warriors then, they are warriors now. Anything else is just misrepresentation of history and realism. Sure they weren't warriors in equal numbers as men, but they sure were warriors.

Also, check nexus mods.

"Anything else is just misrepresentation..."

Misrepresentation ...really? Lets get some cold hard facts in here before you act the part of authority on the matter. If i were just to guesstimate 99.8% of all military combatants throughout history were male - would it be misrepresentation to then properly allocate those numbers in game?

"Anything else is just misrepresentation..."

Misrepresentation ...really? Lets get some cold hard facts in here before you act the part of authority on the matter. If i were just to guesstimate 99.8% of all military combatants throughout history were male - would it be misrepresentation to then properly allocate those numbers in game?

michael-scott-the-office.gif

+ an average male is stronger than an average female, I think that is one of the reasons why it´s so common that armies were and are mostly men.

Back
Top Bottom